Official ***** Idiot
    Feb 2004

I'm missed, did you back me??

Well, well........I go away for a few months, and look what happens around here. Pretty spiffy, I'd say.

I got alotta catching up to do, I think, so I'll be reading up on the back posts (yeah, Sparty, I'll find out what you've been up to.....I think I lost your number, I'll have to look.)

JD, I been tryin' to call ya, bud, but all I can get is yer cell, and you don't call back!!!

For those interested, I'm working here..... http://www.eastcoastmusic.com as the drum department manager, so I don't have alot of free time. We also moved, among various other changes. All settled now, so I'll be lurking again.

eMTea, you lost my email addy or something???? Old age catching up with you, can't type a letter anymore? Huh? Huh? )

CAN YOU DIG IT??!!??!!!??

Cool-blue Rhythm Thought we'd fix it up whilst you'uz gone.

Quote Originally Posted by heff®
    Well, well........I go away for a few months, and look what happens around here. Pretty spiffy, I'd say.

I got alotta catching up to do, I think, so I'll be reading up on the back posts (yeah, Sparty, I'll find out what you've been up to.....I think I lost your number, I'll have to look.)

JD, I been tryin' to call ya, bud, but all I can get is yer cell, and you don't call back!!!

For those interested, I'm working here..... http://www.eastcoastmusic.com as the drum department manager, so I don't have alot of free time. We also moved, among various other changes. All settled now, so I'll be lurking again.

eMTea, you lost my email addy or something???? Old age catching up with you, can't type a letter anymore? Huh? Huh? )
    Glad to see one o'th mtbr standards is back. Been missin' your wit, humor & knowledge. I been wonderin' where all th' regulars are...Geez you make a few of'em hi-falutin' moderator-types & they can't seem to find time to post or reply. Must'a sent'em off ta' moderatin' school er'sumthin. Anyways, glad your trollin' & lurkin' agin.

Welome home, heff®.

On MTBR hiatus :(

Amazing...

...and after all this time, Avid Mechs and Manitou X-Verts still rule the roost.

Welcome back (?) heff!

Official ***** Idiot
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by f*nętik
    ...and after all this time, Avid Mechs and Manitou X-Verts still rule the roost.

Welcome back (?) heff!
    Well, man, you can't really improve much on the best. Upgraded to a Fox Vanilla RLC 125, but the X-Vert went through a complete overhaul, and is still ready to rock. And Avid mechs...........still can't beat 'em.

I been lendin' me knowledge an' wrenchin' skeels 'ere now aboot 5 yearn or so, if'n ya don' count the shortish break I done took for a middlin' o' months.

On MTBR hiatus :(

The question mark...

...was more along the lines of, are you back with us or just dropping in to say hi?

Official ***** Idiot
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by f*nętik
    ...was more along the lines of, are you back with us or just dropping in to say hi?

Oh, I'm back. Maybe not as often as before, but I'll be here.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Oh, I'm back. Maybe not as often as before, but I'll be here.
    Sheesh, we loose your phone number, change the web site, move you to a new location and you still found us? LOL

I was wondering where you had gone off too..... good to have ya back brutha....
    Pat T.

meatier showers

Heff who?

Dude, I miss you. Er, I think so anyway. Heck, don't call on the phone, just hang 'round here once in a while, man. You know I hate talkin' on the phone anyway.

Hey, speaking of decrepit ol' MTBRites, where's Mike T.?

--Sparty

(yeah, Sparty, I'll find out what you've been up to.....I think I lost your number, I'll have to look.)
    disciplesofdirt.org
    Remember who
    you wanted to be.

Quote Originally Posted by riverrat
    Jaybo... quit *****ing and move to Texas

There's no app for this.

You were gone?

in this new forum, who can tell who's where and when? JIm MCM #11

Official ***** Idiot
    Feb 2004
    Yeah, but I miss hearing yer sexy voice, ya know, eh?

I called the other night, no worries about a callback, I'll just catch you one of these days.

eMTea? I have his number still, I should wake him out of retirement...........heh

meatier showers

Seriously?

That was you? My wife and I heard your call come in, had no idea it was you; we don't answer unless it's someone we want to talk to. Not saying we didn't want to talk to you, just saying this: we could NOT understand a word! That call was SO garbled... we musta played that message back a half dozen times trying to figure out what the caller was saying... couldn't do it... eventually gave up...

Well, it's good to have that little mystery figgered out. Next time call BEFORE you start tippin' the bottle, bro!

Hey, what's my NADS number anyway... #2? Not that it matters a helluva lot, but I'm still using Avid mech discs so my status in the Nifty Avid Disc Society is something I shouldn't exactly take lightly, eh.

Keep smiling, bro. Makes 'em wonder what you've been up to.

--Sparty

Yeah, but I miss hearing yer sexy voice, ya know, eh?

I called the other night, no worries about a callback, I'll just catch you one of these days.

eMTea? I have his number still, I should wake him out of retirement...........heh
    disciplesofdirt.org
    Remember who
    you wanted to be.

A wheelist
    where's Mike T.? Hey Dude, I miss you., -- Sparty

Geee I didn't know you cared? Thanks Sparty, that was nice. I hope ya don't mind but I re-worked your post a wee bit.

I'm not here nearly as much as in the old days as this place isn't as user-friendly as it once was and gregg and co just won't lissen to me. Sooooo I just does other more rewarding things.

Was Heff gone? Gimmy a brake. I didn't notice as it's tough to tell anymore. Hi 'eff!

Ok see you guys next week (month, day?). I'm off to check my e-bay sales. Zoooomm>>>

meatier showers

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Mike T.
    ...this place isn't as user-friendly as it once was and gregg and co just won't lissen to me. Sooooo I just does other more rewarding things. >>>
    I agree with you. I much preferred the old boards. In spite of all the whiz-bang whistles, bells and blue handles on these new boards, they give up a certain sense of community that was built into the old "see it all at once" boards, IMO.

Ho hum, I needed to spend less time hangin' here anyway...

Good to see ya again, eMTea!

--Sparty
    disciplesofdirt.org
    Remember who
    you wanted to be.

A wheelist
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparticus
    I agree with you. I much preferred the old boards. In spite of all the whiz-bang whistles, bells and blue handles on these new boards, they give up a certain sense of community that was built into the old "see it all at once" boards, IMO.

You have just stated what lots of us also stated but it fell on deaf ears - well, maybe ears that wouldn't or couldn't (?) change. Pity. Darwin's law will prevail.