mtbr member
    Jul 2007

Hose for Formula Extreme DH

I have Formula Extreme DH brakes front and rear in my bike and was wondering whether goodridge hoses fit the older formulas.

The image shows '04 and '05 versions of the hoses for the Formula Extreme DH. I have a '04 rear and '05 front brake, and don't have a hose joint-kit for my front brake. I only realized the hose joints were different after I cut the front hose ('05 model) and realized the joint-kit I have ('04 model) only fits a larger thread size.

So does anyone know whether the goodridge hoses fit the older Formulas? Or is my best bet to contact formulas distributors to hunt down an original formula hose?

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Will the Formula B4 hose fit the Formula Extreme DH? Any thoughts?

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    I have the Banjo Bolts from my Formula Extreme DH, which fit M6 Formula banjos. Can I replace the entire formula hose with a goodridge one, using my original banjo bolts? I.e. can banjo's and banjo bolt's not fit each other?

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Allright I ordered Kit 101 from Goodridge and it should fit my Formula banjo bolt's. The bolt's on the Formula Extreme DH look exactly like the Formula Oro bolt's in this image:

Will let you guys know if it worked out to help the next guy with the same problem. Even though the Extreme DHs seem very rare...

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Goodridge Kit 101 = good with Formula Extreme DH. Incredible hoses, unbelievable modulation and supreme power. I like! 10 points.

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    +1. + good bling!