Thread: Hope V2 pads?

banned

Hope V2 pads?

I have a Hope V2 Moto coming in hopefully this week.

I've been looking around for brake pads and the oe Hope Sintered metallics are available in few places and a bit pricey for now. Anyone know of a place selling them for a decent price?

Are there any alternatives available yet from Goodridge or Galfer?

Meh.
    I have not seen any other options from Aztec, Galfer, Goodridge, or Koolstop in our catalogs. Call up Galfer directly and see what they can do, or to get a timeline.

-> SickLines.com <-
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerk_Chicken
    I have a Hope V2 Moto coming in hopefully this week.

I've been looking around for brake pads and the oe Hope Sintered metallics are available in few places and a bit pricey for now. Anyone know of a place selling them for a decent price?

Are there any alternatives available yet from Goodridge or Galfer?
    Hit up Chad at redbarn bicycles 406-369-0487. He always gives a great price.

banned
    Yeah, I'm gonna call Galfer to speak to their tech guy tomorrow and see if there's anything in the pipeline.

I was also hoping to find an interchange, much like I did with the Mono M4 in that it uses the same pads as the XT m755/Grimeca SYstem 8/SRAM brakes. I saw some pics of it, along with some others that look very similar, but I don't know if the dimensions are the same.

banned
    Just spoke to JT at Galfer and they're waiting to get their hands on a pair of pads to copy, so I might end up sending them a pair to start the process.