Spring! Spring! Spring!

Hey Mike T - MCM Request ...

This lowly ursine dirt monger humbly requests MCM # 1969.5 be assigned.

I have had the extreme joy of applying my Magura Louise FR brakes to nearly every velocity reduction application necessary over the last four years and have found true childish joy in the activity.

Not only are these devices a masterpiece of functionality and simple industrial aesthetics, but have a keen design to make maintenance facile.

Not only has this erstwhile ursine-ish mechanic managed to perform all required maintenance and tuning (e.g. changing brake pads) but recently actually performed a complete brake line change (necessitated by installation of the longer travel fork) and bleed with nothing damaged more than one bottle of Strongbow cider (minor spillage when knocked from the work bench).

Sincerly yours in energy management,
    -bear

A wheelist
    Welcome bear, newby Magurite #1969.5!

Austin TX eh? The home of my fave guitarist SRV. I can't imagine what music he did that I don't have. I'd like to see his memorial -

I'd like to spend a day at the Corvette Palace too.

I noticed that you perform "velocity reduction application". Heck the rest of us just though it was "hitting the binders"? We learn something every day!

Anyhoo, welcome and in a few minutes I will fire up my website editor and get you installed on the Magura Cult site Members' Page.
    Last edited by Mike T.; 06-20-2007 at 06:10 PM.
    Mike The Bike's home wheelbuilding info - dedicated to providing Newby wheelbuilder information and motivation.