mtbr member
    Apr 2010

Smile Hayes 22mm Caliper

Anyone got a Hayes 22mm calliper they may want to sell - been searching for ages - anyone at all got one?

Many thanks for looking :-)

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Depends on how much you want to pay. I know how much of a pain it was to find mine a couple of years ago.

mtbr member
    May 2004
    They pop up on eBay every now and then.

mtbr member
    I've got one but not sure I'm willing to get rid of in hope of finding a replacement part for my 4 Banger frame I'm starting to realize I'll never find. As with deadrabbit, depends on how much you're willing to spend. Last one on Ebay I saw went for upwards of $150.

mtbr member
    Apr 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by sicboy541
    I've got one but not sure I'm willing to get rid of in hope of finding a replacement part for my 4 Banger frame I'm starting to realize I'll never find. As with deadrabbit, depends on how much you're willing to spend. Last one on Ebay I saw went for upwards of $150.
    I gave $87 just yesterday for a New Old Stock one. They are out there, but don't expect to get them cheap.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    The stroker ryde pistons are 21.94 from what I found on the internet, thats pretty darn close. Cheap enough to give it a shot I would think...

rebmem rbtm
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Rizzle
    The stroker ryde pistons are 21.94 from what I found on the internet, thats pretty darn close. Cheap enough to give it a shot I would think...
    22mm calipers fit on a 22mm frame mount, it has nothing to do with piston size.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    whoa, sorry, my bad. Didn't know those (22mm mount) existed! Cool though.

T.W.O.
    OP what kind of mounting do you have there are quite a few adapters out there to go from 22mm- 51 IS. Shimano, A2Z, ect. I know it's a pain when I tracked mine down.