mtbr member

Formula The One - 2010

Check this out - simillar to the R1, pad contact adjustment seems to be gone too.

The article can be found here

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    wow..much slimmer lever...

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Cant see the fcs lever anymore.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Formula seems to have gone weight, power, .........................................
    .................................................. .................................................. .
    ..............................and last be not least, adjustability.

I love my K18s that dont have the FCS.

Who has the FCS and do you use it?
    Lead by my Lefty............... right down the trail, no brakes.

Never enough time to ride
    I use the FCS on my K24's when I first set them up so my lever pulls are even, after that I tend to leave them alone, same with the contact adjustment on my J7's. It's a feature I like to have for sure and at this point I don't think I'd consider a brake that didn't have a functional pad contact adjustment.

Now a tool less reach adjustment, that's something I can live with out. I mean come on, once you've set your lever reach, how many people change that? Once mine are set I put the 2.5mm allen wrench away and never touch it again.

happy trails...

squish
    Get out and ride!

mtbr member
    I have found I use my FCS quite a bit. I have Megas ans K24s and love the Formula FCS system. I love being able to make small adjustments as pads wear/conditions change to keep the lever feel just how I like it. I would have told you I didn't care a bit about the feature until I spent some time with it, now I will never go without.
    Pivot Firebird, Tomac Snyper, KTM 250SX

mtbr member
    I have found I use my FCS quite a bit. I have Megas and K24s and love the Formula FCS system. I love being able to make small adjustments as pads wear/conditions change to keep the lever feel just how I like it. I would have told you I didn't care a bit about the feature until I spent some time with it, now I will never go without.
    Pivot Firebird, Tomac Snyper, KTM 250SX