mtbr member
    May 2009

Formula adapters

I just got a pair of K24's and I'm having some trouble finding the right adapters. They will be going on a blitz II frame and talas 36 front fork. I'm guessing the fork is post mount but I'm not sure if I'm supposed to get 6" or 8". Does this number refer to the rotor diameter? These came with 200mm.

If any one can point me in the right direction as to where to get these adapters at a reasonable price I'd really appreciate it.

mtbr member
    Feb 2007

Formula adaptors/rotors

Formula sells the adaptors AND rotors together as a kit. For a Fox TALAS, it would be post-mount and it's up to you whether you want to run 160, 180 or 200mm e.g. if you want to run 180mm rotors, then you would go get a 180mm Post-mount kit. I'm sure if you look hard enough, someone is bound to sell the adaptors seperately.

mtbr member
    May 2009
    So if I wanted to keep the 200mm rotors for both sides then I would get the first two adapters on the list from this site?

http://www.bikeparts360.com/products...iper-adapters/

mtbr member
    Feb 2007

Formula adapters

Yep. the 8" PM adapter will fit the TALAS and 200mm rotor while the IS F220/R200 adapter will fit the rear IS mount and 200mm rotor (it is also the same adapter used for a front IS mount 220mm rotor hence F220/R200 designation by Formula)