mtbr member

First hydro brakeset! Hayes Stroker Trail

New build project calls for some new parts. I decided to go with hydros on this Rockhopper build. Was loking at Juicy 5 but decided to give Hayes a go, besides, the Strokers look cooler :P

I was wondering if the dial knob on the handle can be changed. I see some in ano blue but mine comes in grey. Can they be swapped? Blue will add to my blue accents.

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    Yes, they can be swapped out. Check out some carbon levers as well. You'll like the brakes. Very comfortable levers, modulation is quite nice and stopping power isn't bad either.

mtbr member
    consider a better thread title

mtbr member
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by djork
    New build project calls for some new parts. I decided to go with hydros on this Rockhopper build. Was loking at Juicy 5 but decided to give Hayes a go, besides, the Strokers look cooler :P

I was wondering if the dial knob on the handle can be changed. I see some in ano blue but mine comes in grey. Can they be swapped? Blue will add to my blue accents.
    I have a brand new rear brake on my Transition Top and I have the blue knob. I'll swap you if you like. The blue is not really going with my color scheme, I'd much rather have the grey.

If not let me know if you find a place to purchase them seperately.

Jonirons@hotmail.com

Thanks,
    J