mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Fantastic Magura customer service

I've had good CS from a lot of companies, but the dealing I just had w/ Magura was absolutely fantastic.

My wife's Marta SL lever started leaking from the piston. I called up Magura and spoke to Jimi (I think?). He asked me a few questions about what was going on, and then asked for my address. After giving it to he he told me that a new lever would be shipped out and that I should have it in a day or two. I didn't even have to return the old lever; he told me to keep it in case I busted a lever on the new one or something. I was probably on the phone for 2-3 minutes. Absolutely painless.

I'm pretty happy w/ my old Shimano XT brakes, but I must admit that I'm going to give Magura a try when it comes time to get a new set of brakes. I always want to support companies that stands by their products.

Dave

(aka SS_MB-7)
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySchmoePong
    I always want to support companies that stands by their products.

Dave
    I agree, 110%. Over my 10+yrs of riding, I've got a short list of companies who have earned my repeat biz by just providing excellent customer service without any moaning or groaning: Magura, Formula, King, Eko, Phil Wood, etc...to name a few. I've also got a black list of companies who I refust to deal with again because they demonstrated to me that they could care less about me, as a paying customer, to provide any reasonable form of service.
    Ride Hard,
    Mike B. (MCM# 7.77)
    http://www.one-speed.com