COOL BUZZ & TASTY S-TRACK

Ebay 8" rotor adaptor bracket....any good??

Has anyone used these brackets on Shimano calipers or any other brand caliper to increase rotors size. Just courious if it's worth saving a little money as Shimano brackets could cost up to $40. + shipping.

I would like to use on Xt 755 four piston calipers to increase rotor to 8".

If anyone has any of the Shimano I.S. to I.S. 8" rotor adaptor bracket laying around, let me know, willing to purchase.
    I can fix it............... my dad has an awesome set of tools

Meh.
    Looks alright, give it a shot. Yeah... the adapters for my 4pots were expensive... even at cost.

Quote Originally Posted by XSL_WiLL
    Looks alright, give it a shot. Yeah... the adapters for my 4pots were expensive... even at cost.
    Thanks, I was worried about flex. hopefully they designed them well.
    I Shimano brackets look beefy, you realy can't tell from the picture angle how thick their bracket is.

I just had a thought........I should check their feedback and see if anyone has purchased and ask them.

I'm hoping to here from someone that might have used them.

Update....eBayers replied

My idea worked, I received around 4 replies for eBayers that have bought these adaptors. I even have pictures. I received mostly good reports. One guy said he used on his DH bike with Magua Gustav, with no issues at all. The only negative was "Adaptor did not work and is awkward and too bulky for my DH frame."

They look pretty beefy, I wouldn't think flex would be an issue. it's worth a try for well under half the cost of Shimano brackets. I already bought one.
    Attached Images Attached Images