Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: drawing a blank

  1. #1
    Reputation: IH8MUD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008

    drawing a blank

    what are those plastic things called that keep your brakes from compressing while your wheel is off?

    sorry, please delete. i found it. sorry for the waste of space...

    (disc brake pad seperators, duh)
    -Santa Cruz TBLTc
    STRAVA: Enabling dorks everywhere to get trails shut down... all for the sake of a race on the internet.

  2. #2
    B A N N E D
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    They can also be called pad spacers and transport clips, it depends on the manufacturer/brand or who sells them.

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts