mtbr member
    May 2009

Does the Juicy turkey warble happen with 185mm G2CS rotors?

i have the option of buying some new 2007 185mm G2CS rotors for fairly cheap and i was wondering if the G2CS 185s have also produced the warble. if they have, then i won't get them.

please no "get a different brand rotor" or "get new brakes" answers. i only want to know wether or not the 185s have produced it.
    I don't have the time nor patience to search through the "Turkey warble mega thread"

Thanks!

mtbr member
    No turkey warble for me on G1/G2/G3 rotors, but I have been using the Galfer pads for 4 yrs now, since having that problem on the G1 rotors/OEM pad combination.

Meh.
    Depends on the setup. An improperly adjusted or broken in brake can "turkey warble" regardless of brand of the rotor or brake system.

I've had J7s with G1, G2, G3, and Polygon rotors. None have ever "turkey warbled."

Sheffield,South Yorkshire
    Same here,i had juicy5s and now Juicy Ultimates(203f,185r G2cs)and ride in the wet'n'gritty UK and have experienced no Turkey warble 18 months(ultimates)and 2 years(previous 5s)

Members who have read this thread: 0