Dirt Diva Little h

Dangerboy Levers on saint brakes?

Has anyone tried this yet. I attempted to do it yesterday but was unable to remove the old lever. I followed the instructions on NSMB. I took the axle out backed out the reach adjustment screw could not get the stock lever out. Is there some trick to it? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Blood Sweat Girls & Gears: ECTG rules
    X-Caliber
    Intense 5.5
    Nomad
    Uzzi VPX
    M1
    DMR sidekick
    Syren
    Double

mtbr member
    This pdf from Shimano suggests that you need to screw the reach adjuster in to then push the lever out, so I guess it is a tight fit.

Tim
    Attached Images Attached Images

mtbr member
    So I understand you threaded the lever reach adjuster all the way through and pushed the 'axle' out that holds the lever to the lever body and haven't been able to remove the lever?
    It should come out fairly easily at that point, maybe there is some grit or something in there, is the lever body possibly bent? Are you having this issue with both levers? Also check the small spring that wraps around the reach adjuster barrel and lever inside the lever body, maybe it is getting caught in there.
    I have been running DB levers on my Saints for a while and I remember it being a pretty straightforward job
    I checked DBs website because they used to have detailed instructions there, but unfortunately there is something wrong with it right now.

Dirt Diva Little h

Awesome!

Thanks for the pdf. it worked with screwing it in instead of backing it out. They look great!
    Blood Sweat Girls & Gears: ECTG rules
    X-Caliber
    Intense 5.5
    Nomad
    Uzzi VPX
    M1
    DMR sidekick
    Syren
    Double

I AM I AM
    Pictures?
    And how do they feel?