Crimped brake hose

My bars dropped while I was disassembling the bike and seems like the hose folded over the lever assembly, causing a kink. Not sure if this is just a cosmetic thing to the outer housing.. but should I replace this? this is on a brand new set of Hopes

...idios...
    It' s impossible to say from the picture what the exact extent of the damage is, but it's possible that you've damaged the interior of the hose. The assembly is in three parts: the main hose is coated in a nylon braid, which is in turn coated with the outer casing. By bending it in the manner described, one side if the hose has been crushed, while the opposite side has been stretched. Either action could reduce the integrity of the inner hose.

I wouldn't advise you one way or the other. You don't need to replace the hose, though, you can just disconnect the fitting, disassemble, cut the last couple of cm off the hose and put it all back together. The fittings are all OK to be used again, but you will need to bleed the brake afterwards. You'll need DOT brake fluid and a T10 Torx bit/driver to remove the MC cap, but there's no need for bleed kits or anything else. Check the "technical" pages on the Hope website for video instruction on shortening the hose and bleeding the Tech brake.

What luck for rulers, that men do not think - Adolf Hitler