mtbr member
    Jan 2011

awesome product for brakes

I just recently had Avid BB7' s put on my bike and they squeeled like nobodies busniess and the shop that installed them Mark the owner has created a paste that he applied to my rotors and the squeeling stopped completey it was awesome. He has a web site that sells his product just in anybody is interested in getting the squeeling to stop it works great nice and quiet the web site is www.squeelout.com highly recommend.

ouch....
    He sent me a sample,I haven't tried it yet but will report back when I do.
    Riding.....

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    its pretty cool stuff and works right away

Nouveau Retrogrouch SuperModerator
    Quote Originally Posted by 918biker
    I just recently had Avid BB7' s put on my bike and they squeeled like nobodies busniess and the shop that installed them Mark the owner has created a paste that he applied to my rotors and the squeeling stopped completey it was awesome. He has a web site that sells his product just in anybody is interested in getting the squeeling to stop it works great nice and quiet the web site is www.squeelout.com highly recommend.
    I just setup my BB7s properly and they are quiet. Have used them on 10-15 different frames, with 3-4 rotor types and several types of pads for around 10 years.
    mtbtires.com
    The trouble with common sense is it is no longer common