RTM
    #1 Latex Salesman

Superstroke vs. Trailfox

After a bit of research I'm really impressed with the BMC frames.

I'm torn between the Superstroke and Trailfox. I'll use this bike some aggressive XC, heavy rock gardens, fast descents, smallish drops (3'). I also ride DH, and ahve a dedicated DH bike, so no need for this to handle really extreme terrain. For those reasons I'm leaning toward the Trailfox to save weight and gain pedalling. However, since I can get the Superstroke frame for just $800, if it pedals anywhere near as good as the Trailfox I may go with it. Plus I'm sure I'd learn to enjoy that extra 1" of travel, even on the easiest trails. What do you guys think?

RTM
    #1 Latex Salesman
    wanted to bump this question one time before I pull the trigger on the Superstroke frame.

mtbr member
    Jan 2008
    Go here and you can get the Trailfox for $849.00

http://www.adrenalinebikes.com/index.html

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by RTM
    wanted to bump this question one time before I pull the trigger on the Superstroke frame.
    They are both very solid. I like the FOX RP23 on the Superstroke a bit better than the DT swiss shock on the Trailfox. This is a matter of personal preference though. Either one can be built up under 30 pounds fairly easily, but the Trailfox climbs much better. The superstroke feels kind of like you are sitting in it rather than on it--just the way I like it The new Supertrail is a long legged trail bike that has much steeper geometry, closer to the Trailfox. Problem is they are not on sale yet

Get the Superstroke--you won't be disappointed.