mtbr member
    Jun 2011

No BMC in canada?

Calles a local dealer of bmc amd apperantly there were no TE01s brought into canada. This upsets me as I am sold one one (I think).

Word is the Canadian distributer is not carrying them anymore. I hope that bmc usa will maybe cover north american distibution.

If I have to go.to the states to find one I will, I just swore I wouldnt buy outside my 2hour window.

mtbr member
    Nov 2007
    No more BMC for Outdoor Gear Canada?

I don't see a lot of their mountain bikes around, but the road bikes seem fairly mainstream. I'd be surprised if another distributor doesn't pick them up.

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    It was explained to me that BMC pulled the plug on the Canadian distributor. Not sure if that means they have something in the works. I think it would be very wise for them to really focus on the dealer network and availability.

I really think this brand would be huge if marketed properly in NA. I really really thing the te01 would be the best bike for me.

Swiss Cycling Technology
    Jan 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by machine4321 View Post
    It was explained to me that BMC pulled the plug on the Canadian distributor. Not sure if that means they have something in the works. I think it would be very wise for them to really focus on the dealer network and availability.

I really think this brand would be huge if marketed properly in NA. I really really thing the te01 would be the best bike for me.
    Hi Machine,

BMC USA is taking over distribution for Canada. BMC is in a transition period between distributors right now. More details can be found in this press release: BMC USA taking over Canadian distribution from OGC | Bicycle Retailer and Industry News

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    Best news I have had all day! I cant wait to get my hands on one. Would love to start the new season on a TE01.

Thanks for the link.
    Last edited by machine4321; 08-04-2014 at 09:43 PM.

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    I also have hope that they will need a small moutain bike team for Ontario.......I hear slow guys make the best members, and I just happen to know one of them.