Distributor

LOL, 4 1/2 months and still building up the BMC Fourstroke...

... My friends are starting to give me a hard time, and with good reason, So far Ive bought a 25.4 Syntace carbon bar and a Thomson Elite stem and got rid of them for the oversized Elite X4 and a 31.8 Truvativ Team Carbon bar.... Comments like, "Youre already switching out parts and havn't even road it yet!?!".... Yeah, so what!? I get just as much enjoyment out of building em up as I do riding em.... well, I keep telling myself that anyway..... but its a good thing I am taking my sweet sweet time, since I didnt get that XTR stuff yet, it was nice to know I could order one of those new XTR Shadow rear derailleurs and not yet again sell off a rear derailleur I never even used, (Now hopefully Shimano wont make carbon brake levers after I pick up some of the current)..... Still, its like computers, or a new car, if you wait for the next best, newest version you end up missing out on the present. Its too late now. I'm in flat old Chicago and its about to be December before I know it but, I promised myself I'd complete this build and well, it won't be long low..... any day now..... yeah, right, (I'll keep on telling myself that)

Eh, its an old pic from the summer, but really, honest to goodness, it will be finished any day now

Cheers!

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Let me know if you need help with the assembly.

Randy
    Ex pro team mechanic
    Evanston IL.

Now broadcasting from CO
    ah... what else do you need to build up??? that looks perfectly rideable as it is!!!

lol... sexy looking frame though...
    Brought to you by rocks.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Nice TV. ah..o... i mean bike