mtbr member

I found 09 BMC Fames on Ebay.de 400 euro

Hey guys just found some frames on Ebay.de 09 Tf03 09 fourstroke 08 trailfox 02 all for 400euro and a superstroke and the 140mm trailfox good prices I just got one all sizes available as well let me know if anyone wants to get one I ordered one from a guy in Austria came in a bmc box unopened nice plus you can make an offer I offered 370 and he took it the shipping was free only problem is he speakes German but thats cool cause I speak German I am living in Germany so if someone needs help let me know. Just go on Ebay.de and type Bmc rahmen (rahmen is frame in German) If you are from GB this is so cheap

mtbr member
    sorry they also come with headset and saddle clamp

mtbr member
    Also it says Sofort-Kaufen oder Preisvorschlag senden the Preisvorschlag senden is make a offer and the Sofort-Kaufen is buy now if you go to google translate you can translate the web page or I can help order one if any one wants my email is jack_peters1980@live.com I

mtbr member
    Sorry one more thing Rahmengröße is the size but just mail me and I will help

mtbr member
    Also some without the shock (Ohne Dämpfer) are like 199 euro to 250 Euro

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    I have been buying one month ago my four stroke 02 2009 without shock absorber by 199€ in ebay.de.
    I believe that both bike_palast.com salesmen and individual-bike are the same people. I don't speak Germa'n. I uses my poor inglish whitot problems to buy it.
    Frame is pretty, climbs very well, with lots of traction. It has a correct absorption of bumps, stones and roots; Far better of which I wanted of xc frame.

In the bad side: the painting chips easily, is too toll, if you want a long top tube and it weighs 1,650 kg (3,64) whitout shock in M size heavi in the present times.

This it is a provisional set up. When all the new pieces arrives to me I will post.
    Last edited by pujaremcomamics; 12-28-2010 at 06:23 AM.

mtbr member
    Nice ride not bad for 200 euro I will try to get some pics of my bike up. Yeah I know what you are saying about the paint my bike has no clear coat and the stickers scratch easy. I was looking to some clear plastic cover for the frame http://www.biketart.com/products/biketape could be worth a try. Only thing is I don't know if it will pull of the paint when removed. your bike looks as if it has clear coat on it?

mtbr member
    Jan 2006
    I'm happy whit mi new and cheap frame. I Only say the negative aspects because the people need know it.
    Yes mine has clearcot, I'm waiting for a set bike shield:

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/M...?ModelID=27987

I believe that the painting problems are related to the new environmental norms.
    I do not know where BMC makes and paint his frames.
    Possibly if they paint his frames in Europe this it is the problem.
    If they paint them in China, I do not know the reason so that this is thus.
    Meanwhile I have covered the inferior face of downtube and chainstays with an old tube and bridles.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    bmc 09 trailfox 01(with 140mm rear suspension) frame. how nicely would pair with a lyrik 2-step?

Everything-rider
    If you need help with purchasing, I am Germany and currently live here. So feel free to message me.