mtbr member
    Dec 2010

Help with Sizing BMC Teamelite 29er

Hi, looking to get this bike and need help, no local dealers with the bike so can't try sizes, I am 5'11" with 30.5 inseam and 32/33 sleeves, per BMC website I am right on the edge of M or L; to all that are riding this bike or other BMC 29er hardtails with same geometry please tell me what sizes you are riding if you are around my height

thanks

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    5'11", 31" inseam and 33-34 inch sleeves. Medium.

mtbr member
    Jan 2011

M

I am pretty much the same measurments i have a M and its perfect for me.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    I was in the exact same boat. I was in the middle geometry wise and could have gone M or L. I was told repeatedly to go with a medium, I am glad I went against traditional opinion. Rode the medium went with a large and made the right choice.

mtbr member
    Aug 2010
    I fell pretty close to the line between M and L as well, and had been riding a Tomac in size Large which I was very comfortable on. In the end I got a Medium and I'm pretty glad I did. I put a slightly longer stem on it, but have it slammed and my saddle back a bit but I'm comfy.

mtbr member
    Again help needed for sizing. I am 1.73 m tall/small with 0.8 m inseam. Currently i ride a stumpjumper ht 29er in S. Would an S (it is of same size like a medium stumpy!) fit me?