Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11
    mtbr member
    Jun 2013
    I'd never heard of BMC till a few weeks ago when this came up a good price.

Love it.

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    i'm really surprised there are so few four strokes pictured on here. It's a fantastic bike that rivals any of the high end XC bikes from other manufacturers.

mtbr member
    Feb 2013
    Needs a little tlc.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails calling all BMC riders!!..post ur rides-_dsf9232.jpg  

mtbr member
    Dec 2008

Team Elite TE01 29

My TE.
    XO drivetrain, XTR cranks and brakes, FSA bar/stem/post. Love it.

calling all BMC riders!!..post ur rides-img_4572_zps38860d05.jpg

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by SJMCS View Post
    My TE.
    XO drivetrain, XTR cranks and brakes, FSA bar/stem/post. Love it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4572_zps38860d05.jpg 
Views:	1232 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	815761
    It's a 2014 model?

mtbr member
    Dec 2008
    No it's a 13.

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    My speedfox sf01 custom built and my pride and joy

mtbr member
    Dec 2013

calling all BMC riders!!..post ur rides

Here's a couple of pics of my newly acquired 2013 BMC Fourstroke FS02 Trailcrew

Only bought it yesterday so very much settling in to new ride.
    2013 BMC FS02 Trailcrew 29er
    2007 Specialized Epic Expert

mtbr member
    Sep 2013

my bmc speedfox sf01

Here is my speedfox sf01 built from a factory supplied replacement frame, xl 21 inch its a big frame polished raw finish

fox float forks rebiult by ohlins in sweden rp2 rear again rebuilt by ohlins the suspension performs perfectly,

full deore xt 10 speed running 48 tooth top ring,it flies down hills!

nuke proof generator wheels,slime tubes,rocket ron tyres

warhead bars,stem,pedals,seatpost,saddle,

formula t1s which stop it dead,hope 203mm rotors goodridge stainless hoses

basically custom built and a true one of a kind

sadly up for sale due to impending divorce!

anybody intrested?

i work for a freight company and can expedite shippping at a very low cost, i am in the uk, all receipts from new and extended 5 year warrenty the bike rides fast and is kept in the house and is treated like a baby!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by bigbmcfan; 12-28-2013 at 12:41 PM. Reason: couldnt upload pic!s

mtbr member
    Jun 2013

calling all BMC riders!!..post ur rides

2013 FS02 Trailcrew
    XX1 setup
    Nox Composite Wheelset
    Enve Bars
    Full XTR brakes and rotor ordered..

calling all BMC riders!!..post ur rides-imageuploadedbytapatalk1390169150.891094.jpgcalling all BMC riders!!..post ur rides-imageuploadedbytapatalk1390169159.241033.jpgcalling all BMC riders!!..post ur rides-imageuploadedbytapatalk1390169167.608193.jpgcalling all BMC riders!!..post ur rides-imageuploadedbytapatalk1390169175.107601.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    2014 TE01 XX1, size small.

mtbr member
    Jun 2014
    Here's my ride. I got a great deal on a new 2012 TF01 XO. I went ahead and swapped out the XO with the Shimano XTR group set. I haven't been on a mountain bike since college (20+ years). Lots have changes since then with disc brakes, full suspension, Carbon fiber frames, etc... I can't wait to hit the local trails with this thing.

calling all BMC riders!!..post ur rides-photo-3.jpg
    BMC TF01 / XTR / 26er

mtbr member
    My new ride. Loving it!!!

calling all BMC riders!!..post ur rides-p4pb11144543.jpg

However there is some bling missing. Upgrades to come!

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    What is your opinion on the bike?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by soothsayer View Post
    What is your opinion on the bike?
    It has great quality overall and we can see instantly that it is swiss, the attention to the details like small stickers that it have in top link to easily set up the SAG. The paintjob is very well made too and it has 3 years of warranty itself, as it has 5 years for the frame i think.

I'm loving it. It is a very fast bike, very confortable, because even with the scor shock (i don't know the brand and i didn't even found something about that), it doesn't pump with every pedal stroke but when we need it, some hole or get up and start some descent, the bike instantly changes it personality and becomes a very fun bike to ride. It is very easy to stick with some lines with it, the fork works amazingly, even the deore brakes are great (but i want the xt ones because of the power). I've never tried onza tires before but they are amazing, Great traction and cornering, and they roll very well on the road (i'm only afraid of the skinwall thickness).
    I read somewhere in this forum that the suspension system it's not a big deal in this bike but i couldn't disagree more. This is similar to the turner, and it all depends of the tunning itself. I have a buddy with the fs02, carbon one with all fox suspensions and the shock it's smoother but i like the raw feeling of this bike, it's pure joy riding it.

About the build, let's don't forget it is the lowest fourstroke model so the parts won't be spot on. It came with all slx drivetrain, but i changed the crankset and rear derrailleur for a xt ones as i have those in my home. Now i bought some xt i-spec shifters, thomson seatpost, esi grips and i will convert the wheels to ust using gorilla tape, notubes valves and continental revo sealent (parts didn't arrived yet). After that i might change the stem/bar for thomson and the new carbon trail and the brakes to xt.
    The only thing i could say i don't like in it are the wheels. The slx hubs are rubbish, they sound like they have rocks instead of bearings (with only 150km and no agressive cleaning), so i'm thinking about some hope pro2/dtswiss competition/stans arch ex wheels in the future.

If you want to buy some, do it . I've started in DH and 5 years ago started riding xc/trail. I'm very picky about bikes and every wrong detail annoys me. I think that this is one of the best buys i've made so far.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11