I just got a 21" TF02 the other day, and wanted to post it to get some opinions. I'm a novice when it comes to this stuff, and wanted to know if I got ripped off or paid a reasonable amount.
It was $950.
I'm not sure the year, is there a way to tell?
I don't know much about this mountain biking scene, I made a kind of quick decision. It's my first mountain bike.
Any comments or opinions? Thx
- Sram X7 shifters
- Sram X9 front and rear derailleurs
- Shimano Deore XT disc brakes
- Avid 160mm discs
- Shimano brake levers
- Marzocchi Bomber XC front fork with 4" adjustable travel
- Rock Shox Ario 2.2 rear shock with 3" travel, lockable
- Race Face Deus XC cranks, 175 mm
- Race Face 44/32/22T chainrings
- 9-speed cassette, 11-32T
- Hayes Elite sealed hubs
- Velocity Aeroheat AT rims 26"
- Specialized PRO 2.0" tires
- FSA 105mm stem
- Titec Hellcat riser bars
- Titec Pluto seatpost
- WTB Kona saddle
Results 1 to 7 of 7
Thread: Bought a Trail Fox 02 Last Week
Check out hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »