mtbr member

BMC Trailfox 2.0 2007 - Stand Over

I'm trying to find the stand over height on this bike, but cannot seem to find it? Anyone that has this bike possibly know? I'm looking at the 17" , and I am around 5'10".

Thanks!

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Same question, I'm 6'0" 32" inseam, looking at the 19". I have some PMs sent out to some other guys, so in a week remind me to post back if I've found anything.

Cheers,

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    As you also found, there seems to be a thread that discusses this (among other things)

BMC Trailfox 02

Enjoy!

mtbr member
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by sank
    Same question, I'm 6'0" 32" inseam, looking at the 19". I have some PMs sent out to some other guys, so in a week remind me to post back if I've found anything.

Cheers,
    Sank, Did you ever get an answer to your question or pull the trigger on buying a frame? I'm 6'2" with a 32" inseam and trying to decide betweent the 19" and 21"...

http://pscycles.com/itemdetails.cfm?...features=19917

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Nah, I got a gunshy. I decided that I'd want the 19" frame; you can make a frame bigger with seatposts and stems, but it's kinda hard to make one smaller. Anyway, I have put off a bike purchase until next year - I can live with the beast I have for one more year, when I might have a new job or a little more christmas money saved up.