mtbr member
    Mar 2008

BMC Trailfox 02?

I'm looking to get a new bike and this seems like a great deal at 1399.

http://www.competitivecyclist.com/mo...paign=Datafeed

So does anybody have experience with this bike? If I'm a little taller than 6'3" should I get a L or XL?

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    I did the measurement calculator and it seems like a L would be fine but has anyone gotten to ride this yet?

AZ
    banned
    An XL would fit me and I am 6'3" with a 32.5" bike inseam . I have suggested this bike to several people on the board as I think it is the best value available currently . There is at least one person on the board that has bought one . Try searching for Trailfox .

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    @AZ.MTNS- So you think XL would be the ideal size for me? I know this is stupid but I hate how 26er bikes look with big frames, its just so disproportional. But if performance is still good for taller ppl then I guess I will swallow my judgements

AZ
    banned
    Try to draw some comparisons with your current ride . I am not suggesting the XL for you , just trying to give you a reference . Look at effective top tube lengths and how they compare to your current bike . This assumes that you have one and that it fits well .

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    I'm 5'8" with 30" inseam and the medium fits me well. Not much help for you I know. Unfortunately, these are the last of the 09 models and I'm pretty sure all they have left is medium. A great deal that I couldn't pass up.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    Bump any other recs