mtbr member
    Aug 2010

2011 Fourstroke Sizing and reviews

Hi, Im about to order the FS01 frame, although Im having some trouble figuring out what frame size I should get... Im 179cm tall (5"9/5"10) and the website tells me I should fit a L frame. Although some dealers are saying I should go for a M frame...

Please help!

Also, There not many reviews/comments and PICS about this bike... please share some thoughts! Im pretty stoked about this one... trying to build my dream bike!

mtbr member
    Jun 2010
    M.

L will be too large for you.

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by aellaguno View Post
    Hi, Im about to order the FS01 frame, although Im having some trouble figuring out what frame size I should get... Im 179cm tall (5"9/5"10) and the website tells me I should fit a L frame. Although some dealers are saying I should go for a M frame...

Please help!

Also, There not many reviews/comments and PICS about this bike... please share some thoughts! Im pretty stoked about this one... trying to build my dream bike!
    hi,

i'm 181 cm and went for L size, friend of mine has size M and it is too small for me,if you have possibility to check both sizes I'd reccomend to do it.

mtbr member
    Jan 2011
    Im 180cm and M was to small. Go with the large.. I have 32 inch inseam also.