Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

19" 07 trailfox question

2K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  bacolmm 
#1 ·
just ordered one of these bad boys from jenson:thumbsup: . im gonna swap all parts from my current bike, but i just realized that i didnt check to see how long the steering tube needs to be for this frame:madman: , so my question is for anyone who has an 07 trailfox 02 in a size 19 how long is the steering tube on your fork?

thanks

#5 ·
mine just arrived today!!!! its soooooooooooo sweet looking, even better than on the computer. im just a touch under 5 11 with short legs, so i feel you on the whole stand over thing but i was more worried about the top tube, cause i didnt want to stick too long of a stem on it and be way over the front tire, so i went for the 19. hope that helps. im so stoked

#7 ·
i wont be building it, i leave that to the bike shop, but by doing some ghetto measurments it seems to be around 31", i measured my wheel from the hub to the floor and then measured the frame from the top tube to the bottom bracket. not sure if thats the correct way of checking but maybe it could give you a rough idea

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.