Just wanted to know what countries folks here have ridden in. What Countries they have enjoyed the most. What countries they would still like to ride in.

United States: Limited to only North Carolina, Georgia, South Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, Illinois and Southern California.

Mexico: Limited only to the following States, Nuevo León, Coahuila & Tamaulipas.

Afghanistan: Limited to only a small area near Kabul called Moorehead.

Serbia: Limited to the following districts, Zlatibor, Raska, Rasina, Sumadija, Belgrade and Srem.

Montenegro: Just blew through skirting the coastline.

Romania: Vastly through the Carpathians.

Hungry: Just from the south up through the North Eastern region.

Austria: All over.

Germany: All over.

Italy: All over.

Switzerland: All over.

Belgium: All over.

France: Limited only to the following Region. Alsace, Rhone Alpes, Franche Comte, Paca, Languedoc-Roussillon, Auvergne, Limousin, Midi-Pyrénées, Aquitaine, and Bourgogne.

Spain: All over.

Portugal: All over.

Luxembourg: All over.

Liechtenstein: All over.

Netherlands: All over.

The last place I would like to visit and ride the entire country is Australia. However every time I submit my visa application they have a section on there that states “Do you have any illnesses?”. Having a tumor on my pituitary tumor does not rank on their “Best Person To Immigrate” list. I try twice a year and have since 2007. The US VA doctors back in the States said I will not live past 2006, so I went to Europe for a nice ride. I see a contracted VA doctor every three months according to what ever country I am in here, but these European doctors are only contracted and not employed by the VA. So they do not play games and tell you to give up all hope, sit on your ass and let us test a bunch of human trials medication on you, like in the US. I found out in Europe from several doctors that my tumor is in an odd location causing my brain to tell my body it is working out when it is not, so when I work out (like ride around Europe since 2004) it helps me. What ever, I just tell them I only want good news and they can send that bad news to the VA along with the bill.

But every time I go to an Australian embassy to apply for a visa, I get to wait in the nice long line, fill out the paperwork and even pay the application fee. I explain every time all the doctors I have seen except in the US tell me to keep doing what I am doing because it is helping me more than they could.

Guess that does not make a hill of beans to the Australian government, they just see a visa from an ex-special forces guy on a medical pension with some f*cked up tumor. I am insured, I get a very nice check, have built a wonderful savings and generally stick to my self. If I was from Thailand, had aids, no money, criminal and big family then I could claim asylum.

But that is me and where I have been. One day someone cool working an embassy window will hook me up with a visa. I am 34 years old now, not the smartest fella but I know I am not going to ride much longer. I just want that one year in Australian bush. When I get ready to die then I will go to the UK and drop dead in London, those folks can create awesome conspiracies out of thin air. LOL

So, what countries did you ride, what countries do you want to ride?

Kind Regards,