Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Rockgeist Custom Frame Bag

5K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  NickSmolinske 
#1 ·
Bicycle frame Bicycle tire Tire Bicycle wheel Wheel
I just received this frame bag from Rockgiest the other day, i had it custom made for my frame by sending in a pic of my bike with a measuring tape on it. The bottom of the bag is bolt on to my water bottle cage attachments. It has a divider in the middle that can be converted with a velcro strip in it in case I need to use the whole compartment for bigger items. I am not affiliated with Rockgeist at all just a very pleased customer. Just wanted to let you all know they are a great company if your planning on getting a custom bag made. Really happy with it. Also I rode last night in the rain and it kept all of my gear inside completely dry. I got it originally for backpacking trips but i love it so much I think it will stay on my bike permanently. Love being able to stuff a full sized jacket and gloves in there when I get to warm, store a rain/wind breaker in case it rains, and of course fits all of my tools/pump and water bladder.

See less See more
#2 ·
View attachment 1220250 I just received this frame bag from Rockgiest the other day, i had it custom made for my frame by sending in a pic of my bike with a measuring tape on it. The bottom of the bag is bolt on to my water bottle cage attachments. It has a divider in the middle that can be converted with a velcro strip in it in case I need to use the whole compartment for bigger items. I am not affiliated with Rockgeist at all just a very pleased customer. Just wanted to let you all know they are a great company if your planning on getting a custom bag made. Really happy with it. Also I rode last night in the rain and it kept all of my gear inside completely dry. I got it originally for backpacking trips but i love it so much I think it will stay on my bike permanently. Love being able to stuff a full sized jacket and gloves in there when I get to warm, store a rain/wind breaker in case it rains, and of course fits all of my tools/pump and water bladder.
Nice, and thank you for posting. I'm actually in the market for a new custom frame bag for my Kona. What did that end up running you? P.m. me if you don't wanna post a price. Thanks Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.