mtbr member

Jandd mountain wedge III?

Anyone have an opinion on this seat bag?

Jandd mountain wedge III

mtbr member

Great Bag

I've had one for about 15 years now. I love it. It's not as big as the latest Revelate/Carousel type super-bags, nor as big as something like a Carradice Camper bag, but it's a great bag for the money. It's tough, it's versatile. I've done some summertime, minimalist overnights with just this seat bag, a small stuff sack strapped to my handlebars and a big-ish fanny pack.
    Fat, tired.

mtbr member

Pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by farley View Post
    I've had one for about 15 years now. I love it. It's not as big as the latest Revelate/Carousel type super-bags, nor as big as something like a Carradice Camper bag, but it's a great bag for the money. It's tough, it's versatile. I've done some summertime, minimalist overnights with just this seat bag, a small stuff sack strapped to my handlebars and a big-ish fanny pack.
    I'd love to see a picture or two if possible! But otherwise - thanks for the response!

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    I have used one for a few years mainly on a road bike. I have no experience with the newer seat bags made for off road rigs so I can't compare it. But, it does flop back and forth a lot in the expanded mode. If you keep the contents to lightweight items such as clothing it isn't too bothersome. It has bungy straps that you can attach to the rear drop outs, which stabilize it. However, they would not work on a full-suspension bike.

dirtbag
    Here's a coupon code if you decide to get any Jandd stuff,

"You can order any merchandise online and save 30% through April 8th, 2012. This does not apply to 2nds and closeouts, which are already marked down or Police and Fire Gear. To use this discount, go to jandd.com, create an order online and then use the discount code "spring2012" without the quotes when checking out. This coupon is also redeemable at participating Jandd dealers."
    Amolan