Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Light freak
    Beautiful work Joe

mtbr member
    May 2014
    If I really lean forward, my knee can hit the RukSak but not enough to impede.
    The seat pack does have some sway but I redistributed some heavier items closer in to the post and used an extra strap through the seat rails and around to minimize. Hardly notice any sway unless I stand while climbing.
    Carried about 30 lbs of gear for the 2 100 mile segments of the Heck Epic and was amazed at how the Fargo felt smoother loaded.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    That's awesome man! Thanks for the tip too. I'll have to mess with it tonight. In the process of dialing and weight distribution for a 5 day trip in 2 weeks. Here's my rig. Joe really does some top notch work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There's something about those long grueling climbs that gets my front end all stiff... And I'm not talking about lockout...

mtbr member
    the pic doesn't show the best angle but from here it looks like you aren't gonna get much travel on that fork before the front tire is rubbing the bedroll. you better go for a bumpy shakeout ride if you haven't already.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    I stiffened it up a good bit. And also I'm not using everything in that sack. I've packed it down smaller. That was one of the iterations I had. It's remedied now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There's something about those long grueling climbs that gets my front end all stiff... And I'm not talking about lockout...

z1r
    mtbr member
    Apr 2014
    QUOTE=HomegrownMN;12199554]The future of bikepacking; specific frames and integrated baggage.
    Custom designed and available to the masses: The Zen EXP Frame ? ZenBikeCo

Behold the Zen bike Co. EXP bikepacking specific 27.5+ hardtail complete with bolt on J.Paks FramePak and (removable) RemoraPak .

Find your Zen

Attachment 1015670

Attachment 1015677

Attachment 1015679

Attachment 1015676[/QUOTE]

Hey,

I remember seeing you unbox that frame! BadAzz is right!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123