Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7
    A guy on a bike Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by paulmt View Post
    Toby - can you add Wanderlust Gear (Wanderlust Bikepacking Gear and Fatbike Pogies) to the list? We're a small, new business from western Montana making custom frame bags and handlebar systems as well as stock items such as stem bags, top tube bags and pogies. Thanks! -Paul/Wanderlust
    Sure thing. Welcome, and good luck with the new business!

Icebiker Extraordinaire
    Mar 2008
    Toby: Got another new business here, Rogue Panda Designs, which I just started up. It's my own one-man show based out of Flagstaff, AZ. Right now I'm making custom framebags, seat bags and panniers, but I'm open to other custom projects. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by NickSmolinske View Post
    Toby: Got another new business here, Rogue Panda Designs, which I just started up. It's my own one-man show based out of Flagstaff, AZ. Right now I'm making custom framebags, seat bags and panniers, but I'm open to other custom projects. Thanks!
    I'll get you right in!

Amo
    mtbr member
    May 2014
    Hi Toby,

Would you mind adding Apidurato the list? We produce saddle, frame and handlebar packs, and we've just launched!

Here's a sneaky pic of our regular saddle pack:

Bikepacking gear bags - who makes 'em?-saddle-pack-regular.jpg

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amo View Post
    Hi Toby,
    Would you mind adding Apidurato the list? We produce saddle, frame and handlebar packs, and we've just launched!
    Wouldn't mind at all. Done!

Amo
    mtbr member
    May 2014
    That's great - thank you!

mtbr member
    Mar 2014
    This is very nice

mtbr member
    Man lots of info. Looks like most have lead times. Tough for us want it now guys.

mtbr member
    Hey,

Could you add me to the list? I'm a part time bag/accessory maker in Kansas City. I do about 95% custom work but, I do have some "stock" sized half bags for CX/Gravel bikes.

Instagram @ andrewthemaker
    web @ atmhandmadegoods.com
    facebook @ www.facebook.com/ATMHandmadeGoods
    I make custom frame bags, pogies, and various other bike bags/accessories.

atmhandmadegoods.com

SpoK Werks Handmade Goods
    Quote Originally Posted by dremags View Post
    Hey,

Could you add me to the list? I'm a part time bag/accessory maker in Kansas City. I do about 95% custom work but, I do have some "stock" sized half bags for CX/Gravel bikes.

Instagram @ andrewthemaker
    web @ atmhandmadegoods.com
    facebook @ www.facebook.com/ATMHandmadeGoods
    As a former K.C. resident (nearly 30 years).... it's cool to see someone there getting in on the game. I'm also a bag maker but I now live on the other side of the planet. You might see a few of my friends roaming around with hats or bags from me though. Still some connections there even after almost 10 years being gone. Do you have a Flickr page or something? I'd like to see more of your handlebar bag. What are you using as a lateral stiffener?

mtbr member
    I've seen your stuff before. Looks great! We probably know a few of the same people here in KC.

I don't have a Flickr page but, may think about setting one up as my website continues to develop. On the harness I use a fiberglass rod in two locations and closed cell foam to provide stiffness. Making more harnesses is on my to do list and I'll have more pictures when I make some.
    I make custom frame bags, pogies, and various other bike bags/accessories.

atmhandmadegoods.com

Quote Originally Posted by dremags View Post
    Could you add me to the list?
    Yep!

Icebiker Extraordinaire
    Mar 2008

Updated URL

Would you be so kind as to update the URL for Rogue Panda Designs? I made a new website the other day, it's at:

Rogue Panda Designs | Innovative bike gear made in Flagstaff, AZ

Thanks!

Also, it might be kind of cool to list the locations of the companies after their links, so people can see who is closest to them. Buy local, after all. I'm willing to put in the leg work of looking up where everyone is from; send me a PM if you'd like me to do that.

Your link is updated.

As far as where manufacturers are located, I'm not sure that it really matters. I'm guessing that people will buy based on reputation more than anything. But I don't see any reason not to list it either. So feel free to send me a list of locations, and I'll add them.

mtbr member
    Sep 2010

Bikepacking gear bags - who makes 'em?

Just my 2 cents. Location is a consideration as well as reputation. I prefer to buy local as often as possible, even if the product is a bit less refined. Hopefully increased sales and communication can help refine the product.

Icebiker Extraordinaire
    Mar 2008
    On that note, I didn't find Andrew the Maker's location by googling but it was in the thread a couple posts back, doh - Kansas City.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7