mtbr member
    Apr 2007

Thoughts on Raleigh Mojave 5.0 ?

Hi all, I'm new here.

My bike is out of commission, and I decided I might as well and stop buying $30 bikes from goodwill...I ran into an orange Raleigh Mojave 5.0 the other day and fell in love.. I rode it around, and I love it, it feels great. I tried to find some reviews or thoughts on it but I couldn't find any at all... anyone have any input on this particular bike?

Thank you..

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    I looked at it at my LBS, the guy gave it an awesome review, and said it was excellent value for the money. Fairly cheap considering the components. I would have gotten it for my first, but went with something a little higher up. I like the color, its called clockwork orange, apparently Raleigh has a Burgess fan working for them,

mtbr member
    Mar 2007
    well i bought this bike about three days ago. For the price it is a sweet bike the fork is not the best and the shifters but still there decent. I brought this bike with me and rode some pretty sweet single track and it did very well. It climbs like a monkey and downhill is pretty nice to. Also the disc brakes are pretty nice!!!! This bike is smooth and i love it so if your on a budget get this bike