Results 1 to 50 of 50
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation: flipsidem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    63

    New question here. Superlight Rigid Climber Frame Suggestions

    Hello,

    I am going to build a rigid 26er for the purpose of having a really light bike for the hill climb race this year at Winter Park. I want to use the the carbon 26er fork that Nasbar sells, so I will need to find a non-suspension corrected geometry frame with a 1-1/8 headset.

    Does anybody have any suggestions on really light non-suspension corrected geometry frames with a 1-1/8 headset?

    Thanks,

    M
    Last edited by flipsidem; 04-17-2011 at 08:15 AM. Reason: spelling

  2. #2
    Mantis, Paramount, Campy
    Reputation: Shayne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    4,655
    1995 Cannondale M2000 or M900 (same frame)
    3lbs in the 18" size and stiff, stiff, stiff. Great frames and can be found for almost nothing.
    *** --- *** --- ***

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,652
    You'll find a number of good frames designed for rigid forks from the 90's. Mine is a Diamondback Axis TT titanium frame. These titanium bikes will probably last forever, and they have a nice ride and are light. Cantilevers or V-brakes are also lighter than disks.

    There are also some nice aluminum bikes from that era, like Klein and Cannondale, although alumimum does have a limited number of fatigue cycles. The Al bikes will be stiffer than the ti bikes, so they might be better for pure climbing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Superlight Ridgid Climber Frame Suggestions-dbrrigid.jpg  


  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: flipsidem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    63
    Thanks for the suggestions. I had Cannondale in the back of my mind for some reason. This will definitely be a V brake rig, maybe even only a rear. I haven't decided between SS and 1X9, but I think I am leaning towards 1X9. The main challenge I am seeing with locating a frame is getting one that has a 1-1/8 headset, but doesn't have a suspension fork. I assume that the bikes with the suspension forks all have the suspension corrected geometry.

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,652
    The Diamondback pictured above has a 1-1/8 threadless head tube. It is a 1994.

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: flipsidem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    63
    I didn't see the picture of your bike until after I posted last. That is a really clean looking bike. I like the blue anodized parts, nice touch.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mountain Cycle Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    11,975
    Go for a carbon HT.
    Update on my ebay carbon hardtail

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation: flipsidem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    63

    Why why why why......

    MC Shawn,

    Why did you have to lead me to that thread? Now I am actually picturing myself on a shiny black carbon hard tail. Why why why?

    Thanks,

    M

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: flipsidem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    63
    Thanks for the ideas. I have only been able to locate one M2000/M900 so far, and the guy selling it on ebay is really proud of it.

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mountain Cycle Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    11,975
    Quote Originally Posted by flipsidem
    MC Shawn,

    Why did you have to lead me to that thread? Now I am actually picturing myself on a shiny black carbon hard tail. Why why why?

    Thanks,

    M
    It's your destiny my friend, embrace it! lol!

  11. #11
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,205

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mountain Cycle Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    11,975
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS
    That's a rebranded frame you can get off of Ebay, but you'll pay twice as much because it has a name on it.

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    321
    sette reken is a good cheap choice

  14. #14
    enjoying the scenery
    Reputation: danec99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    317
    Those carbon frames are tempting. Also look at the late '90's Treks (930, 970, 7000z) The 9xx series were made with True Temper steel, the 7000 from an Easton alloy. I would think most hardtails would work with a 80-100mm fork (Suspension) . That Nashbar with a 385 A-C seems pretty small, I am using the Mosso and it is 413 A-C. Ride is awesome.
    2015 Surly Karate Monkey
    2010 Niner EMD9
    2008 Specialized Epic Marathon

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: flipsidem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    63
    OK, I bought a Surly 1x1 fork off craigslist thinking that it would work with the '03 Jamis Dakota frame that I already have. I measured the A2C on the Manitou Skareb Comp that is on the Dakota now, and it looks like the A2C on the Surly 1x1 is going to be about 30mm shorter. I am a little worried that the bike is going to be all kinds of twitchy. The Surly 1x1 is about 415mm A2C and the Manitou Skareb Comp is about 445mm A2C.

  16. #16
    mtbr member
    Reputation: flipsidem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    63

    Mosso????

    Thanks for the reply. I went and looked at those Mosso forks on eBay. I assume you have an aluminium version since it is 413 A2C. Is the frame you have that on one with suspension corrected geometry? If so, what size suspension fork did the Mosso replace? Also, how does an aluminium fork feel? Have you chipped any teeth?

  17. #17
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mountain Cycle Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    11,975
    I would stay away from the Mosso stuff.
    Last edited by Mountain Cycle Shawn; 04-19-2011 at 03:58 PM.

  18. #18
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Cycle Shawn
    That's a rebranded frame you can get off of Ebay, but you'll pay twice as much because it has a name on it.




    Rebranded what?

  19. #19
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mountain Cycle Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    11,975
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS
    Rebranded what?
    It's the same frame, you can buy straight from the factory, unpainted and a lot cheaper.

  20. #20
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Cycle Shawn
    It's the same frame, you can buy straight from the factory, unpainted and a lot cheaper.

    So, what your saing is that the On_One frame is a catalog frame? On-One does not have it made to their specifications? The same frame as one that can be purchased on evilbay?

  21. #21
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mountain Cycle Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    11,975
    I can't find an example of that one on Ebay, right now. Models come and go there. But, I have seen that same frame there before. I don't remember the specs that it had. But the factory will make it to a companies specs, within reason, if you're willing to buy a minimum amount of them. Although, most of the Ebay frames, for whatever reason, do tend to be on the short side as far as TT goes. I have seen other companies, or in this case you could call them middle men, sell the same frame that I have, for like $1800 instead of the $300 that I paid.

  22. #22
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,205
    Is the On-One a e-bay frame?

  23. #23
    Former Bike Wrench
    Reputation: mtnbiker72's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    15,979
    Quote Originally Posted by danec99
    Also look at the late '90's Treks (930, 970, 7000z) The 9xx series were made with True Temper steel, the 7000 from an Easton alloy.
    The 9xx were not light, my 1996 970 frame in 19.5" weighed 4.75lbs. Also the bonded Trek aluminum frames were heavy as well. Even with Easton tubing they exceeded 4 lbs for a 19.5" frame.

  24. #24
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,205
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS
    Is the On-One a e-bay frame?




    (crickets) I guess not.

  25. #25
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,639
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS
    (crickets) I guess not.
    I'm not sure exactly what you were asking, but my understanding is that On One does have frames made specifically for them. That doesn't mean all their frames are made specifically for them, but certainly some of them are. The On One Inbred 456, for example has rather unique geometry, and comes in both steel and carbon. So that would lead me to believe that they at least have some frames in both materials custom manufactured to their specs.

    Again, this doesn't mean that the other frame in question is or is not just a rebranded frame, only that On One does actually engineer at least some of their frames.
    Warning: may contain sarcasm and/or crap made up in an attempt to feel important.

  26. #26
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,205
    I was just asking about MCS's post claiming that On-One frames were rebranded evilbay offerings.

  27. #27
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mountain Cycle Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    11,975
    99.99% of all carbon frames, if not all, are made in Asia by a hand full of companies. Most of them are made to the spec and/or geometry of the buyer. Some companies just buy an off the shelf spec and/or geometry.

  28. #28
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mountain Cycle Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    11,975
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS
    I was just asking about MCS's post claiming that On-One frames were rebranded evilbay offerings.
    I didn't mean to make it sound like they are buying frames off Ebay and reselling them. What I ment is, that same frame from time to time has been for sale on Ebay in a naked state. Most of the time if you cantact the company that makes them, they will sell a frame straight to the consumer.

  29. #29
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,639
    MCS, I gotta say, I just took a closer look at that whippet frame from On One, and it doesn't look like the carbon frames I've seen regularly selling on Ebay. Now maybe one occasionally pops up, but it's certainly not the same as what is regularly referred to on these forums as the "Ebay carbon frames".
    Warning: may contain sarcasm and/or crap made up in an attempt to feel important.

  30. #30
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mountain Cycle Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    11,975
    Yep, I said that in post #21.

  31. #31
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,205
    This is what you said in post # 12

    QUOTE: MCS
    That's a rebranded frame you can get off of Ebay, but you'll pay twice as much because it has a name on it.

    In response to this:

    Another choice,

    http://www.on-one.co.uk/i/q/FROOCWH/...whippet-frame-


    So without your usual double speak, are you still maintaining your original claim that On-One frames are exactly the same as frames available on ebay?

  32. #32
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,639
    There is a reference to an unpainted whippet frame in that really long chinese carbon thread, but the person that posted it specifically noted that he got it from On One (their ebay account). So they may have been clearing out some prototypes/samples or blemished frames. But that's not the same as saying On One is just selling a "rebranded frame you can get off of Ebay".

    I like inexpensive bike parts as much as the next guy (maybe more), but it does annoy me when people keep spouting off all this "it's the same as . . ." crap. You see it in the bikesdirect threads, the Forge threads, and these carbon ebay frame threads. Yes, a lot of this stuff comes from the same factories that make the name brand frames, but that doesn't mean they are the same. These factories build to a spec, and those specs determine the difference between a low end frame and a high end frame. I'm not saying that the inexpensive no-name frames are not as good as brand name frames, they may be as good, they may not be as good, they may even be better than some. But the reality is that unless you have some actual inside information, you don't know. And it's fine if you want to speculate and say something like "that looks very similar to ..." but don't state something as fact unless you know it to be a fact.

    Honestly, if I didn't already have a carbon hardtail (I've had it for 15 years), I would seriously consider building up one of those Ebay or Sette carbon frames. But I wouldn't assume that it was the same as a much more expensive brand name frame.
    Warning: may contain sarcasm and/or crap made up in an attempt to feel important.

  33. #33
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Cycle Shawn
    That's a rebranded frame you can get off of Ebay, but you'll pay twice as much because it has a name on it.




    Two moths ago you were asking stupid questions in the ebay carbon thread and now you an authority on the source of a frame that you probably have never seen? Quit trolling, especially in topics that you are going to contribute nothing but misinformation about.

  34. #34
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mountain Cycle Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    11,975
    Quote Originally Posted by floydlippencott
    Two moths ago you were asking stupid questions in the ebay carbon thread and now you an authority on the source of a frame that you probably have never seen? Quit trolling, especially in topics that you are going to contribute nothing but misinformation about.
    I've spent a lot of hours studying these frames. All I'm saying is, I have seen that same frame, in all it's naked glory, replaceable dropouts/disc tab and all on Ebay, in the past. And, it was a lot cheaper. My, "trolling", as you call it, can save someone a lot of money, once they become educated as to how/where these frames are sold/made. If you have a problem with the things I post, I urge you to please alert the moderators. If I have done anything wrong, they will take care of it.
    Last edited by Mountain Cycle Shawn; 04-22-2011 at 09:48 AM.

  35. #35
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mountain Cycle Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    11,975
    Quote Originally Posted by trailville
    There is a reference to an unpainted whippet frame in that really long chinese carbon thread, but the person that posted it specifically noted that he got it from On One (their ebay account). So they may have been clearing out some prototypes/samples or blemished frames. But that's not the same as saying On One is just selling a "rebranded frame you can get off of Ebay".

    I like inexpensive bike parts as much as the next guy (maybe more), but it does annoy me when people keep spouting off all this "it's the same as . . ." crap. You see it in the bikesdirect threads, the Forge threads, and these carbon ebay frame threads. Yes, a lot of this stuff comes from the same factories that make the name brand frames, but that doesn't mean they are the same. These factories build to a spec, and those specs determine the difference between a low end frame and a high end frame. I'm not saying that the inexpensive no-name frames are not as good as brand name frames, they may be as good, they may not be as good, they may even be better than some. But the reality is that unless you have some actual inside information, you don't know. And it's fine if you want to speculate and say something like "that looks very similar to ..." but don't state something as fact unless you know it to be a fact.

    Honestly, if I didn't already have a carbon hardtail (I've had it for 15 years), I would seriously consider building up one of those Ebay or Sette carbon frames. But I wouldn't assume that it was the same as a much more expensive brand name frame.
    I have seen that this frame is the same. It may have different goemetry. But anytime you buy a frame you need to pick one that has the geometry that you want. There are a lot of carbon frames out there that look exactly alike and are made at the same place. But, their goemetry may be slightly different.

    The frame that I bought is the exact same frame, sold by a company that we all know. This company does nothing but buy this stuff from Asia and put their own name on them. They do this with a whole line of bike stuff, from tools to complete bikes. And they sell the stuff for 3 to 6 times the price that you and I can buy them, straight from the factory. Most factories in Asia will sell straight to you and me, if you can find them and contact them.

    You can go to websites like this to find them: http://www.alibaba.com/

  36. #36
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,267
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Cycle Shawn
    I've spent a lot of hours studying these frames. All I'm saying is, I have seen that same frame, in all it's naked glory, replaceable dropouts/disc tab and all on Ebay, in the past. And, it was a lot cheaper. My, "trolling", as you call it, can save someone a lot of money, once they become educated as to how/where these frames are made/sold. If you have a problem with the things I post, I urge you to please alert the moderators. If I have done anything wrong, they will take care of it.



    Keep posting nonsense. How is one to get educated by taking your advice? You clearly posted that On_One is the same frame that is found on ebay and that is patently false. You speak of things that you have little knowledge of and attempt to pass that off as fact. How is one supposed to save money if they purchase a frame on your advice only to find out that the info you passed along was blatantly erronious? Sounds like you need to get educated before passing along anymore conjecture. Quit trolling.

  37. #37
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Cycle Shawn
    I have seen that this frame is the same. It may have different goemetry. But anytime you buy a frame you need to pick one that has the geometry that you want. There are a lot of carbon frames out there that look exactly alike and are made at the same place. But, their goemetry may be slightly different.

    The frame that I bought is the exact same frame, sold by a company that we all know. This company does nothing but buy this stuff from Asia and put their own name on them. They do this with a whole line of bike stuff, from tools to complete bikes. And they sell the stuff for 3 to 6 times the price that you and I can buy them, straight from the factory. Most factories in Asia will sell straight to you and me, if you can find them and contact them.

    You can go to websites like this to find them: http://www.alibaba.com/


    Why do you not answer the claim that you made about On-One, please quit dancing around the question, you posted the claim, please back it up with proof or retract your claim and quit spreading misinformation.

  38. #38
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mountain Cycle Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    11,975
    Quote Originally Posted by floydlippencott
    Keep posting nonsense. How is one to get educated by taking your advice? You clearly posted that On_One is the same frame that is found on ebay and that is patently false. You speak of things that you have little knowledge of and attempt to pass that off as fact. How is one supposed to save money if they purchase a frame on your advice only to find out that the info you passed along was blatantly erronious? Sounds like you need to get educated before passing along anymore conjecture. Quit trolling.
    I will post the link from Ebay, if another one comes up. They don't come up as much as some of the other frames. And there isn't as much of the mormal frames you see as there where a couple months ago. And again, if I am, "trolling", please alert the moderators. Because if you say I'm, "trolling", one more time, I will alert the moderators. This site is not for flaming at people because you don't like what they have to say. everything I have said is 100% true. I think it's perfectly ok to educate people on how to save money on buying these frames. I saved $1700, buying stuff for my carbon HT. That was enough money to buy the rest of the parts that I needed that couldn't be bought this way. And I had money left over to buy parts to revamp my old San Andreas.

  39. #39
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mountain Cycle Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    11,975
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS
    Why do you not answer the claim that you made about On-One, please quit dancing around the question, you posted the claim, please back it up with proof or retract your claim and quit spreading misinformation.
    See post #28.

  40. #40
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Cycle Shawn
    I will post the link from Ebay, if another one comes up. They don't come up as much as some of the other frames. And there isn't as much of the mormal frames you see as there where a couple months ago. And again, if I am, "trolling", please alert the moderators. Because if you say I'm, "trolling", one more time, I will alert the moderators. This site is not for flaming at people because you don't like what they have to say. everything I have said is 100% true. I think it's perfectly ok to educate people on how to save money on buying these frames. I saved $1700, buying stuff for my carbon HT. That was enough money to buy the rest of the parts that I needed that couldn't be bought this way. And I had money left over to buy parts to revamp my old San Andreas.

    Dude, answer the fraking question or quit trolling. There, bad post me. You made claims that you can't back up, that is by definition trolling. You want to flame away, yet avoid the real question. Please provide undisputable proof that the On-One frame is available on evilbay or retract your bs claim.

  41. #41
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mountain Cycle Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    11,975
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS
    Dude, answer the fraking question or quit trolling. There, bad post me. You made claims that you can't back up, that is by definition trolling. You want to flame away, yet avoid the real question. Please provide undisputable proof that the On-One frame is available on evilbay or retract your bs claim.
    Read post #21.

  42. #42
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,205
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Cycle Shawn
    Read post #21.



    That is niether proof nor a retraction. Your posts are nothing more than speculation.

  43. #43
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mountain Cycle Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    11,975
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ.MTNS
    That is niether proof nor a retraction.
    Your not going to get a retraction! And, I don't have to prove anything to you. Sorry, but I have a 30 mile ride on my Ebay carbon HT waiting for me. I'll make you a deal: Hold your breath till I get back and I'll retract my statement.

  44. #44
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,639
    Heck with those overpriced Ebay carbon frames, Walmart was selling a complete carbon mountain bike for $325 . That's with Shimano and everything. Think about it, Carbon fiber plus Shimano, that's the same as what the big companies charge $3,000+ for. And all the reviews are excellent. Too bad they're out of stock.
    Warning: may contain sarcasm and/or crap made up in an attempt to feel important.

  45. #45
    AZ
    AZ is offline
    banned
    Reputation: AZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    19,205
    Quote Originally Posted by trailville
    Heck with those overpriced Ebay carbon frames, Walmart was selling a complete carbon mountain bike for $325 . That's with Shimano and everything. Think about it, Carbon fiber plus Shimano, that's the same as what the big companies charge $3,000+ for. And all the reviews are excellent. Too bad they're out of stock.

    MSRP $ 5,099.00 , ooop's sorry wrong retailer.

  46. #46
    banned
    Reputation: roadie scum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    773
    Quote Originally Posted by Mountain Cycle Shawn
    That's a rebranded frame you can get off of Ebay, but you'll pay twice as much because it has a name on it.

    Just like this is Jessica Simpson, just rebranded and cheaper.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Superlight Ridgid Climber Frame Suggestions-004_pics.jpg  


  47. #47
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by trailville
    Heck with those overpriced Ebay carbon frames, Walmart was selling a complete carbon mountain bike for $325 . That's with Shimano and everything. Think about it, Carbon fiber plus Shimano, that's the same as what the big companies charge $3,000+ for. And all the reviews are excellent. Too bad they're out of stock.
    To the OP, There's your climber!!!
    This bike is SUB-FIFTY pounds.
    You will be FLYING down those hills in no time...
    What's that, you wanted to go up?
    Sh*&, that carbon is WELDED. Now tell me, where else can you get welded carbon with real carbon looking stickers??? Hmmm???

  48. #48
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    582
    Quote Originally Posted by roadie scum
    Just like this is Jessica Simpson, just rebranded and cheaper.
    DEAR LORD....!!

  49. #49
    banned
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,267
    Quote Originally Posted by roadie scum
    Just like this is Jessica Simpson, just rebranded and cheaper.


    HOLY CARP!!!!!

  50. #50
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Mountain Cycle Shawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    11,975
    You guys are funny! I just had to put my cat to sleep, so a little laugh was good, even if we don't agree.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •