Nor Cal
    Sep 2005

Should i Bid on this bike (03 giant ac2) or keep what i have currently(05' warrior)

Just changed the title after figuring out what type of bike it was. the bike below is a 2003 giant ac 2 that i am thinking of bidding. should bid on it or should not bid and keep my 05' iron horse warrior (last pic below). i am looking for an AM bike. what should i do?

Last edited by Jocache83; 11-10-2012 at 10:49 AM.

Nor Cal
    Sep 2005
    Thanks, I'm guessing its a giant ac2 fr bikepedia. Another question, would this be a better AM bike than an ironhorse warrior (4" suspension)? And you guys were me how high would u guys go on bidding on this bike?

Thanks

T.W.O.
    Something's odd about the giant, the front travel looks pretty short compare to the rear. It's typical for the era but still funny to see it now.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Flow like water
    Quote Originally Posted by Jocache83 View Post
    Thanks, I'm guessing its a giant ac2 fr bikepedia. Another question, would this be a better AM bike than an ironhorse warrior (4" suspension)? And you guys were me how high would u guys go on bidding on this bike?

Thanks
    It is 9 years old. Your Ironhorse is 7 years old. I read in these forums that FS bikes have much better geometry than they did just a few years ago. Why do you think that a Giant a couple of years older will be a better bike than the one you have? And by how much money?

I am guessing that this is not your most efficient way to get a better performing AM bike.