mtbr member
    May 2010

Scott Headset Question

Hey Guys

Ive got a Scott Spark 30 2011 and i was looking at the headset bearings the other day and they need doing (again). im getting sick of changing the bearings and thinking of getting something with a better seal.

It is a Ritchey drop in pro atm and i was thinking of maybe the WCS version?
    I was also thinking something like the Superlogic Press fit or the WCS carbon press fit but the thing is i dont know if they will fit??

Im keen to stick with Ritchey but if something else is amazing i will go there

The bearing size is 1-1/8" 41x30.15 45x45

Please Advise?????

Stuart

Former Bike Wrench
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakyStuie
    Hey Guys

Ive got a Scott Spark 30 2011 and i was looking at the headset bearings the other day and they need doing (again). im getting sick of changing the bearings and thinking of getting something with a better seal.

It is a Ritchey drop in pro atm and i was thinking of maybe the WCS version?
    I was also thinking something like the Superlogic Press fit or the WCS carbon press fit but the thing is i dont know if they will fit??

Im keen to stick with Ritchey but if something else is amazing i will go there

The bearing size is 1-1/8" 41x30.15 45x45

Please Advise?????

Stuart
    The frame uses a Zero Stack headset, get yourself a Cane Creek 110ZS44 and you'll be worry free.

mtbr member
    May 2010
    thanks man but do u know if the Superlogic press fit will fit??

Former Bike Wrench
    Quote Originally Posted by FreakyStuie
    thanks man but do u know if the Superlogic press fit will fit??
    The Superlogic Zero Press Fit will, but it's not "amazing" like the Cane Creek with a 110 year warranty!