Edit: Forgot to read sticky, following the template now.
1) Your budget.
2) What bikes, if any, are you already considering?
Norco Fluid 2, Giant TranceX 3, maybe a superlight or a heckler (the base models)?
Not sure if Superlight would be right fit, or if Heckler would be overkill?
3) What type of riding do you intend to do?
I ride mainly river valley singletrack, about 1.5 to 4 hours a ride, with a few annual mountain rides thrown in. No hucking, jumping, air, big downhill, etc. No XC racing, but I wouldn't min trying one in the future. I want something that I can ride comfortably for a long period of time.
4) Do you have a preference over a hardtail or full suspension?
5) Age, weight and height.
33, 230, 6'1"
6) What sources will you consider buying from?
local shop, would build from online too.
7) Do you want people to offer you alternative suggestions to issues such as budget, bikes already considered, and sources?
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »