mtbr member
    Aug 2004

New old stumpjumper for me! Thanks 29ers

Well this 29er craze has lead to some good deals on 26ers out there. I'm not that wise a cyclist but I'm happy
    with the deal I got. 2004(I believe) stumpjumper m4 with avid disks and a 160mm fox rc2 downhill fork in good condition. Fox float rear shock and upgraded front wheel. Plus a few other neat accessories here and there. Shifters are just deore for now with xt derails.
    Can't find the exact front shock online but it looks to be worth a little $$. Neither have lockout I believe but I don't really care.
    Been looking for a stumpy for a while and they just never come about out here. Can't wait to get her out.
    I paid $650 for it.

New old stumpjumper for me! Thanks 29ers-20130210_132502.jpg
    Last edited by thunder; 02-11-2013 at 11:23 AM.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004

congrats

Congrats, looks like a nice little ride. Since there are thousands of posts on this site I thought I'd at least
    recognize another human being on the site regardless of my opinion on the bike. It sucks to never get any replies you know. Even if this doesn not benefit me in some way.

signed, yourself.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Hey thanks buddy! Thanks for the reply. I know its not some extreme machine like a lot of guys but its great for
    me since I only ride once a week or so. Have a good one man.

signed, yourself again.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    wow, still no replies except from myself. Nice site.

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    I think folks might be a little apprehensive to jump into your conversation...

Look at it from an outside perspective....

A person strolling the threads sees your thread,

They click on it,

They see that you are talking to yourself.

They decide to just leave this one alone...

Others that click on at a later time (like myself) find that you are irritatedly talking to yourself, in multiple posts.

They decide to really just leave this one alone...

I see that you are new, so I just want to say for you to relax and let people come. If you chase 'em away while they are approaching, you defeat your own intent. And sometimes threads don't get much in terms of responses. Don't sweat it, just ride, and make a post some other time, for some other topic...

See ya.

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    I'm just joking around bro. People are not committing to a relationship they are just being nice to fellow bikers. Guess I expect too much. I am a member of a car forum and watch forum where people are really responsive. I would have had a few posts within a hour in those. But I guess there are just different types there. No biggie. Good day.

mtbr member
    Nov 2009
    Okee dokee