mtbr member
    May 2012

need info on my klein adept pro

i got a klein adept pro and i dont know much about it and im trying to get some parts for the forks but i dont know what they are i looked online and found its supposed to have manitou mars on it but i dont have a shrader valve on my right shock so i dont know what to get parts for
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails need info on my klein adept pro-2012-05-25_12-50-27_666.jpg  

T.W.O.
    What's wrong with your fork? Why would you look for the parts, is the valve missing?

mtbr member
    May 2012
    the seal are bad on the right side and id like to find out exactly what model they are i looked online and bikepedia says they are manitou mars elite but i dont have a shrader valve to add air like the elites do

T.W.O.
    You'd probably need the service or a new fork, might as well do the same thing to shock too. The fork you have on now is 80mm I think you can go with 100mm without changing much of the handling and more comfortable too.

mtbr member
    May 2012
    i want to see what a service cost but i dont know what year or exact model of the forks

T.W.O.
    Then take several closed up of the fork and shock someone may be able to identify them. You can send your shock to push industry and have them tune it, not cheap but excellent result.

Like I said, it may be cheaper, definitely better to just get a new fork if the one you have just crapped out.