Hey, thanks in advance for the advice!
I am buying my first bike, looking at a used 2001 K2 Attack 2.0.
I plan to ride trails and state paorks near my house. basic/intermediate,.. I had looked at dept store bikes but now thinking I am better off getting this used k2, something with decent gear I can grow with for a few years.
Is $250-$300 too much to pay for the 2001 k2 attack 2.0? It had recent tune up and looks to be in pretty good shape(as best as I would know...)
Are there better options?
1) Your budget. $300
2) What bikes, if any, are you already considering? a used k2 attack 2.0
3) What type of riding do you intend to do? basic/intermediate dirt trails
4) Do you have a preference over a hardtail or full suspension? FS
5) Age, weight and height. 28, 6'2 220lbs
6) What sources will you consider buying from? craigslist
7) Do you want people to offer you alternative suggestions to issues such as budget, bikes already considered, and sources? SURE
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: K-2 Attack 2.0
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »