May 2005

INFO. EXPERIENCE with AXARA Cycles?

They have very good price.

Axaracycles

Thanks

rebmem rbtm
    Apr 2007
    http://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=axaracycles.com

Notice the words 'scam' and 'fraud' in some of the search results.

http://www.google.com/search?btnG=1&pws=0&q=indonesian+bike+shop+scams

Don't even think about buying a bike from Indonesia, you won't get a bike and you'll loose your money.

Brands such as Giant, Trek, Cannondale, Specialized, etc, don't allow their bikes to be sold on the internet, if an online shop is selling them then they are a scam.

If an online bike shop only gives you payment options of a bank transfer or a money transfer through a company like Western Union, would you consider that a safe way to pay ?

These online shops will list paypal as a payment option but when it comes to paying they make some sort of excuse that you can't use it and they want you to use one of the two previously mentioned unsafe methods, these scammers wouldn't even have a paypal account.

Read some of the links I posted in the following thread: http://forums.mtbr.com/general-discussion/bedi-sport-com-772738.html

mtbr member
    May 2005
    Thanks

mtbr member
    Sep 2013
    I'm a victim of Hong Kong People. The axaracycles.com is a scam website. I buy a bike of Wilier Gran Turismo Ultegra Bike 2013. That officer suggest me to made payment US $1500 and US $335 tax and Insurance though Western Union. But I never receive my bike and never been contact them again since I paid money. Don't to be a next victim. axaracycles.com

rebmem rbtm
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by henrywell View Post
    Do not make the issues and slander are not true..!!
    AXARACYCLES IS 100% REAL IN CITY MEDAN-INDONESIA.

I was originally hesitant to make the purchase in axarcycles company, because there are complaints and information available on the internet. But I kept trying to dispel my doubts and I tried to make a purchase in the company axaracycles. And finally all my doubts wrong, Axaracycles is the official and real companies in Indonesia. They make deliveries to purchase my order bike. They also provide evidence and the tracking number for my order bike. And finally I received my order bike. Because for a bike that I bought was immediately sent to my home address. So I assure buyers that want to make a purchase order at axaracycles company, do not listen to issues and slander are not true. Because axaracycles company is the official and real companies in Indonesia.

AXARACYCLES NOT SCAM

I don't believe you, Araxacycles is a 100% scam.

The following photo of the 'Araxacycles' shop front has been copied and photo shopped, the original photo is from the Tay Junction Specialized Concept Store in Singapore.

INFO. EXPERIENCE with AXARA Cycles?-araxa.jpg

INFO. EXPERIENCE with AXARA Cycles?-tay-junction.jpg

'Tay Junction' can be seen on the front doors in both photos.

Other photos on the 'Araxacycles' website have been copied too.

Why would a real shop need to copy photos of another shop ?
    Last edited by cobba; 11-01-2013 at 09:09 PM.

rebmem rbtm
    Apr 2007

No good Axaracycles.com 100% SCAM

You've proved nothing other then looking like you're involved with the scam website.

Is that your bike ?

If it is then post some more photos of it.
    Last edited by cobba; 11-03-2013 at 03:40 AM.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum
    Quote Originally Posted by henrywell View Post
    Regarding the photos of their company, I do not really know, because I do not visit their company. I just made ​​a purchase online. So I just say if axaracycles not a scam. They are a real company in Indonesia. Because I've proved myself.
    Attachment 843730
    You could have bought that at any Specialized dealer, or just copied the image like everyone else at the stupid company you are affiliated with. We are not idiots, you are!
    Big Wheels Keep On Rolling

Forth Eorlingas!

Does this sound like spam to you?

Do not make the issues and slander are not true..!!

I was originally hesitant to make the purchase in axarcycles company, because there are complaints and information available on the internet. But I kept trying to dispel my doubts and I tried to make a purchase in the company axaracycles. And finally all my doubts wrong, Axaracycles is the official and real companies in Indonesia. They make deliveries to purchase my order bike. They also provide evidence and the tracking number for my order bike. And finally I received my order bike. Because for a bike that I bought was immediately sent to my home address. So I assure buyers that want to make a purchase order at axaracycles company, do not listen to issues and slander are not true. Because axaracycles company is the official and real companies in Indonesia.

AXARACYCLES NOT SCAM

This is from a site that has several complaints against Axara and random people reply saying this crap.

Forth Eorlingas!

mtbr member
    I am a buyer of country Brazil. I made a purchase in the company axaracycles by using the payment via paypal and western union. They are a real company in Indonesia. This I say because the bike of my purchase I have received well. So the conclusion is axaracycles not scam.

AXARAYCLES REAL

Quote Originally Posted by tatianna View Post
    I am a buyer of country Brazil. I made a purchase in the company axaracycles by using the payment via paypal and western union. They are a real company in Indonesia. This I say because the bike of my purchase I have received well. So the conclusion is axaracycles not scam.

AXARAYCLES REAL
    Don't you realize that this makes Axara sound more fake than ever. Especially because you said you paid by using two things and you said that they are real "in Indonesia". NO ONE says that unless they work for the phony company, like you do.

Forth Eorlingas!

mtbr member
    NO ONE says that unless they work for the phony company, like you do.
    Not only that. but titianna's join date on the forums is January 2014, and this was his/her/it's first and only post. No cred.

henrywell's join date is November of 2013. Another one topic newb. And another Axaracycles.com "shareholder" most likely.

Merendon Junkie
    And they both make the same grammar mistakes.

Lets track down their IPs and send interpol breaking trough their front door and arresting them.

rebmem rbtm
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by tatianna View Post
    i am a scammer. I joined several forums to promote the scam company axaracycles, we receive payment by western union so you can't get your money back when we don't send anything. We are a real scam company in indonesia, i say because we have scammed many people. So the conclusion is if you want to get scammed send money to axaracycles.

Axaraycles = 100% real scam website

Fixed!

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by abelfonseca View Post
    And they both make the same grammar mistakes.

Lets track down their IPs and send interpol breaking trough their front door and arresting them.
    "...breaking trough their front door" seems a bit extreme. I do hope that was sarcasm.

The point is, that having identified what appears to be deception on their part, the OP should probably not buy from them.

workin' it Administrator
    Well they are not surprisingly from Indonesia, not USA and Brazil as they mention. They also come from a very closely related IP so no they are not actual people that have purchased bikes from whatever scam location this is.

Remember if it is pay through western union and it is in indonesia it is a scam.
    Try this: HTFU

mtbr member
    Thanks rockcrusher. You da man.

OK abelfonseca. NOW you can call interpol.

Merendon Junkie
    Im on It!