Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

I am impressed with Santa Cruz (x-post)

518 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Dontgothere 
#1 ·
Bought a new Santa Cruz frame last May. Last month noticed a crack near the rear nds dropout. Emailed SC warranty. They gave me an RA, I sent it in, and, voila, new swingarm. No questions, no delay, no shipping problems, no excuses, nothing but perfect customer service. Quick replies to my pesky emails every single time.

I guess I should not be overwhelmed that a company does what it said it would do, but in this day and age, where so few people and companies live up to their marketing and promotional hype and hollow promises, and when customers are not treated like they matter, I am indeed impressed. No, I don't work for 'em. I just work hard for my money, and appreciate how they do seem to take care of lil' 'ol me.

If I ever have to choose again between another mfger and Santa Cruz, all other things being equal, you know where my $ will go. In fact, I'm saving for a big-travel bike, and am inclined to go with Santa Cruz.

Something to consider if you're shopping.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.