Thread: Hummer DH26???

mtbr member
    Jul 2009

New question here. Hummer DH26???

I have never heard of a brand call "Hummer" for bikes. just wondering if it's a good bike. doesn't have much info never heard of most of the parts. But it's got disc brake and i like the dual crown forks. So do you guys think i should buy this bike for $300?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Former Bike Wrench
    Cheap Crap...how many $300 full suspension bikes do you see in bike shops?

There is a reason for that, for $300 you should ONLY be looking at a hardtail

mtbr member
    Aug 2007
    I wouldn't get it,it's nothing more then a dept. store level bike from the looks of it.I'd get a decent HT from Marin or Iron Horse before I'd buy that.I'm not trying to be a bike snob,but if there is one thing I've learned on this forum it's that dept. store=trouble,especially when it's an FS AND claiming to be for DH riding.It would be irresponsible for anyone on here to suggest that bike.

Chris

spec4life???..smh...
    Alot of times car manf. will get a bike manf. to make a bike and slap a sticker of their name on the side...there is ferrari, jeep, caddillac, mercedes, etc...thats probably the case here..

Most of the time they are just cheap walmart level bikes which is what you got on your hands here...gonna have to pass on that one...

locked - time out
    Jan 2007
    I like the seat!