I have been looking for a mountain bike for about a month now since I trashed my last one and have finally decided to spend $950. I went to two LBS and narrowed it down to two bikes Giant's XTC 2 and Cannondale's FS 600 SL. They are both very similar except a few things which i will post below.
1. F600 has LX front derailleur and XTC 2 has Deore front derailleur
2. Xtc2 has nicer brakes with an avid direct pull 3
3. F600 is claimed to be about 7 oz. lighter
4. F600 has Super fatty Ultra DL fork(easily adjustable) XTC2 has Rock Shox Duke XC with air preload
5. Xtc2 as little as it means has nicer look
I ride XC, do some messing around on rougher trails, and plan to race. Im not sure which bike will be better for my needs and need some help with my desicion. Also any input on the Headshoks abilitys would help. Thanks
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Check out the hottest mountain bike products from these brands!
See All Interbike Coverage - Click Here »