Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    mtbr member
    Jan 2013

wat yr is this spesh hardrock comp

Hi was just wondering if any1 cud tell me how much a used spesh hardrock comp disk 2008 wud b worth. Its in relativly good condition??

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Go with the camber for sure

mtbr member
    Jan 2013
    Picking up my trance x2 tmrw. I rented the trance at a trail and loved it then I wanted to test ride the camber and thought it was going to wow me even more than the trance but it didn't do much for me. The trance just felt perfect, fast, agile, and an awesome climber.

mtbr member
    Mar 2013
    After having Giant Trance X 2013, I wish I have bought a Specialized endure. Overdrive 2 is a headache for those who want to upgrade or replace their broken fork suspension, since it uses non-standard diameter.

Specialized bike are easier to purchase after market parts.

mtbr member
    Not anymore they're not. Most manufacturers are going to proprietary parts for a lot of this. Specialized is doing it with their rear shock linkages on a lot of models, and shock specific sizing only for their frames.

Just ask the Specialized Enduro guys what they've gone through when they go to replace or repair their rear shocks.
    Rigs:
    Specialized Rockhopper HT
    Trek 6500 HT
    Trek 3700 Disc HT (The son's)

mtbr member
    Specialized is my preference over the Giant, not that Giant is bad, but I prefer the feel and suspension type of the Specialized.
    I've never riden these two exact models though.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3