mtbr member
    Nov 2009

FINALLY, I found a company that makes custom frame protector for my bike!

[SIZE="4"][/SIZE]
    I just bought a used 2008 Specialized Stumpy Pro Carbon and I was looking quite hard to find some sort of a clear protection film since this bike cost little more than a dime.

Then I fell into an Australian site called www.frameskin.com and BAM! They make custom clear adhesive protection film to several popular mountain bikes!

On the main site there is a code for 10% off right now! I am happy as a clam!

I am not endorsing for this company. I am sure that there are people are there like me who is getting sick and tired of scratches, chips, and dings on their baby!

mtbr member
    Oct 2009
    Thats neat i didnt know they had that stuff..

I never would use it though, i sometimes look forward to getting scratches, chips and dings cus that means im getting a new custom powder coat

mtbr member
    You can also go to your local autoparts store and buy a 6inchesx6foot piece of 3m clear bra for about 20-30$. You will have plenty to cover about everything on your bike. You cut this stuff with a sharp exacto knife and you can use a mix of isotropic alcool and water, and wet the surface before installation, this way you have some "play" before the adhesive dry. I put it all over my Team Marin and some on my road bike and it's almost invisible.