mtbr member
    Apr 2010

custom decal printing?

i'd like to have some custom decals printed, anyone know of an online retailer who's cheap and makes decent prints? i'd really like color (single or a few colors is fine) precut decals. i want to go with some drawings i've done and traced out in vector, printed in blue

mtbr member
    Sep 2010
    I don't know where you are located?

I would say the best place to try would be care places decal places that do custom prints. Maybe even some kind of place that prints t-shirts in your local area usually do this type of thing.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    i live in long island, ny... there's plenty of places here, i was just looking for something cheap online possibly cause most of the places here are fairly expensive

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by ou2mame
    i'd like to have some custom decals printed, anyone know of an online retailer who's cheap and makes decent prints? i'd really like color (single or a few colors is fine) precut decals. i want to go with some drawings i've done and traced out in vector, printed in blue

If you've already done the vector graphics and they are good and ready to go, I would think printing would not be too terribly much from a local graphics company. Now keep in mind, it's still going to be some cash. But it would be 3-4 times as much if they did the vectors from your drawings. If you can give them the files, they should really only charge you materials and machine time. Provided that it is not too complex on the cut out edges, this shouldn't cost that much. I recently got some custom graphics made for my rims and fork to match the color scheme of the rest of my ride. I'm very happy with them, but it did set me back almost a hundred bucks. But I did not do the vectors myself, I had them do that. So it did take more time which equals more money.

mtbr member
    Someone posted this link a while back: http://www.bikesdecals.com/

mtbr member
    There could be a valuable resource right in front of you if you're looking for an alternative to the actual print/production of decals. There are those who specialize of painting/airbrushing graphics that could either replicate via freehand or using stencils based techniques. Again, its going to cost you some coin but maybe not a much as producing the decals. Check with your local custom paint shops and see if they can refer you to someone or even higher end hobby shops.

Just a thought.

mtbr member
    Bump, anyone with recent custom decals ordering online? I just want some custom wording in varying sizes no bigger than 15".

Thanks

MaverickMotoMedia.com
    Check out Home DesignStar3 they don't have online ordering, but they can do anything you want. anything.

mtbr member
    Feb 2014
    I just got back 6 decals from makeadecal. awesome job.
    Make sure you call them and let them know is going on a bike.
    They will put a U.V. clear over it.

Vinyl Lettering - Vinyl Letters - Vinyl Decals - Make a Decal Online