mtbr member
    Feb 2009

Crazy rigid fork for 1-1/8 Cannondale KillerV

I plan to revive this killer V frame i just bought, to polish it and go for a classic and/or original way. coda magic cranks + maybe rohloff or alfine

i would like to hear about rigid or original suspension forks ( e.g. springer forks, girvin proflex forks... etc) that may suit it other than the dales non suspension fatty, lefty or the pepperoni.

Does not matter if the fork is new or used but the budget has to be no more than $80.

A few pics of ideas to compare... the idea is to have somethign origianl that suits the aesthetics of the frame and is intented for light or very light mtb use but must be rideable

this Dorado SC is crazy and probably would change the geometry of the bike nd would have tocorrect with the stem and bar... but i have it already in NOS condition inside its box doing nothing

or a Maverick DUC32 (crazy too but can be "converted" to 4") y may be able to arrange a trade here cause it is also over my budget.

an alu mosso

more crazy/original ideas

Last edited by lamparito; 08-19-2009 at 07:34 PM.

mtbr member
    so this bike will just sit there and look pretty? what's the point?

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    i do not see your point... but if you read what i wrote above:

"the idea is to have somethign origianl that suits the aesthetics of the frame and is intented for light or very light mtb use but must be rideable"

i mean i am not gonna jump over rocks and go for heavy use but rather for soft trails or even urban use