Teach me! :-)

New question here. Can anyone help me with this full suspension Vitus frame?

Hello,

I have recently got my hands on a Vitus XCi or XC1 Full suspension frame with a RockShox Airo 2.2 rear shock, mint condition.

Im not sure if its XCI or XC1 due to the strange font on the decals. Other text on the frame ''Taillefer'' & 'Run'.

Can anyone help me with this full suspension Vitus frame?-img_6062.jpgCan anyone help me with this full suspension Vitus frame?-img_6065.jpg

I have searched everywhere, with every detail available to me including the frame number but the internet is giving me nothing useful and I thought someone on here may have some info. I would like to see a photo of the complete bike.

This frame is pretty much identical apart from a few minor differences Vitus Clearance XCS Run | Buy Online | ChainReactionCycles.com

The frame in question closely resembles the Vitus Sane
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/I...inal/52316.jpg

Basically I am looking for anyone who has built this bike before or has knowledge on Vitus bikes / frames or anybody else who feels like pitching in, Any information would be greatly appreciated. I think it was produced in 2008.

Thanks for your time
    Last edited by jamjunky; 06-06-2013 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Got pictures

mtbr member
    Any similarity here?

http://bikemagic.com/wp-content/uplo...04_run_big.jpg

If you reckon this is is then there is a small review here about half way down the page Vitus 2004 | Bike Magic

Teach me! :-)
    Cheers for the interest man but that's quite a different frame, the rear shock mounts and top tube are marginly different.

My one is pretty much identical to the pics on the links I posted Im just hoping a vitus addict sees the post, I just want to see a picture of the complete build.

There are numerous Vitus run, vitus tallifere images online but absoutley nothing on my particular model. I sat up to well after 1am this morning researching it.