Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    mtbr member
    Dec 2013

Avoid Airborne Bikes

Please think twice before purchasing a bicycle from Airborne bicycles. I purchased a Goblin XO 29er from them and dared to ask a question about the price after it was shipped. One of the two primary folks there who deal with the public was going to get back to me, he said, and 4-5 emails from me later, still no response. He finally responded when my wife appended her title, esq, after an email she sent them. They have only evaded her though a bit more subtly. In short, with the holiday approaching and if thoughts of bikes are dancing in your head, buyer beware with these folks. I wish I knew then what I know now about their customer service.

mtbr member
    is it possible that they are busy gearing up for the holidays themselves and that this might be the reason for the delay in getting back to you? not defending them in anyway just wondering.
    surly karate monkey
    surly ogre

mtbr member
    You made an account just to slam Airborne? Many people on this forum, including myself, have had a great experience with airborne. I wouldn't think twice about purchasing another bike from them.

mtbr member
    So you bought the bike, paid for the bike, they shipped the bike, and then you ask about changing the price? I'm really confused about what they did wrong.

Mantis, Paramount, Campy
    Yeah
    That story makes no sense at all.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by hitking View Post
    Please think twice before purchasing a bicycle from Airborne bicycles. I purchased a Goblin XO 29er from them and dared to ask a question about the price after it was shipped. One of the two primary folks there who deal with the public was going to get back to me, he said, and 4-5 emails from me later, still no response. He finally responded when my wife appended her title, esq, after an email she sent them. They have only evaded her though a bit more subtly. In short, with the holiday approaching and if thoughts of bikes are dancing in your head, buyer beware with these folks. I wish I knew then what I know now about their customer service.
    How about you clear the air here and tell us what question you asked them about the price? Many people on this forum have had very good experiences with Airborne.

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    I have owned 3 Airbornes and have never had any issues with their customer service. it's the holidays and they are probably swamped. I'd like an explanation of you post purchase price renegotiation before making any judgement. Also using your wife's title to try to bully people is pretty low, but hey everybody loves a lawyer.
    "You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning." ShakyPuddin

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 05kas05 View Post
    is it possible that they are busy gearing up for the holidays themselves and that this might be the reason for the delay in getting back to you? not defending them in anyway just wondering.
    No, they clearly had no intention of responding to me, as they were responsive before I purchased the bike, responsive only after, as I said, my wife emailed them with esq after her name. As context, the bike I purchased had gone on sale just as it was shipped to me. I asked if they would consider giving it to me for the sales price. A lot of places do this, whether bike shops or no so I thought I would ask. I would have been disappointed but ok with the fact if they simply said no, sorry, but they gave me a first-class runaround that just isn't consistent with a good business model or their claim for great customer service.

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    It suspect it doesn't make sense to you, Shayne, but if you are generally interested in what happened I provided additional context in my response to one of the folks asking if, perhaps, the good people at Airborne might simply be busy because of the holidays.

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    A little resentful about lawyers are you? Perhaps you are one of Airborne's "ambassadors" or flacks. Anyway, read my responses to others for additional context. Glad to see, by the way, you are so quick to take sides when you have no basis for doing so. You definitely are not a lawyer, I can see.

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    Another critical thinker or Airborne flak, I guess. I certainly hope I don't come across any of your suggestions on any of the forums when I am actually looking for helpful, unbiased information on something. Cheers!

mtbr member
    I was hoping this would be a juicy thread about a bike breaking and not getting support. what a let-down! boring thread is boring.

mtbr member
    Nov 2012
    What was the time frame between the XO model going on sale and ship date?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

banned
    Jun 2007
    OP, Let's see if I understand this egregious situation correctly...
    (Not an Airborne owner, although I do use their tablets during cold season.)
    Bike was ordered during peak holiday season, they had it in stock, the order was processed, and it was promptly shipped.
    ^ This is the good customer service that many users experience, and no reason to iBlackball them.
    Unless I'm missing something, here's where your post reeks of one who stepped in a steaming pile of dog ****e.

Bike then goes on sale, and you decide to apply a Walmart type price match policy to a direct sales bicycle company.
    Email is sent, no reply is given, and they now suspect they're dealing with an unstable individual.
    Additional emails demand the new sale price, after the order was processed, and the bike shipped.
    ^ This strongly suggests irrational behavior.
    The following email sent from an irate spousal esquire confirms suspicion, and implies a bad case of bat****ecrazy.

Your name, and contact info now sets off flashing alerts, and hangs prominently on Airborne's wall of shame.
    Now please, kindly remove thy panties from jo azz crack.

mtbr member
    Jul 2011
    What was written in your wife's email and why do you think her title was relevant?

Ovaries on the Outside
    Thank god that MTBR's crack law team had time to respond to this national crisis.

Just when I was losing faith in mtbr (again).

mtbr member
    All I get from this is a guy gets money from his wife to buy a bike, think's he's getting stiffed by the bike company, has his wife contact the bike company, and them whines about the bike company. Sounds like a real man's man. Have you even ridden the bike?

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    Hey let's not everyone flame him at once or His Wife Esq. might open an account.

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    The bike was shipped within a week of the bike going on sale. I think some on this thread are missing the point. I'm not complaining about the bike and, yes, I have actually ridden it and, while I like it, it's not the best bike I ever owned, but I digress. When I learned of the sale, I contacted Airborne and asked if they would give me the bike at a sales price. Some guy responded by saying that he would have to speak to the director to answer this question. Mind you, this is a small business and has, it looks like, two managerial employees, Jeremy, the director and Eric his co-director????? I never heard from him again so, I sent yet another email. No response. Nothing. So my wife got pissed and sent them an email. Imagine my surprise when she actually received a response. She kept communicating with Eric, the co-director flunky or who ever he is and he gave her the same spiel and literally told her that they had no idea whatsoever, that this bike would go on sale five days prior to the bike going on sale. There was some back and forth between the two and ultimately, my wife posted something about their lousy customer service on their facebook page. It was promptly deleted. The next day, she received an email from Jeremy, the director, who, up to that point, had been too busy to make a decision regarding the sales price, informing her that he would not allow derogatory remarks on his facebook page. In other words, he is censoring customers. So, if you want to spend upwards of two grand on a bike from a shop that does not believe in customer service, by all means do so. Who knows what they will do when your bike breaks. Presumably, that would be your fault.

mtbr member
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mack_turtle View Post
    I was hoping this would be a juicy thread about a bike breaking and not getting support. what a let-down! boring thread is boring.

I broke a part on my Airborne. They gave me excellent customer support and actually went above and beyond, in my eyes. Sorry to let you down.
    Eric

mtbr member
    They don't have that policy in place, so they are allowed to say no to your request, pretty simple. They offer a pretty decent build kit on their bikes for much less than you will find at a LBS. You already got a deal, c'est la vi...you ordered just a few days too early.

mtbr member

Re: Avoid Airborne Bikes

I never heard from him again so, I sent yet another email. No response. Nothing. So my wife got pissed and sent them an email.
    So you sent a total of 2 emails before your wife stepped in for you, not the 4-5 you said you sent in your 1st post? Not saying its ok for them to not contact you back, but I'm sure this isn't the only embellishment in your complaint...

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    You need more than Airborne tablets, trail prospector, though your interest in this company, despite apparently having no experience with it, is heartwarming. It is good to have a hobby, of course, and trolling through threads in which you ostensibly have no interest is as good as the next I guess. Airborne is owned by Huffy so your reference to Walmart, in an attempt to sound witty, I guess (?), is more appropriate than you intended.

I though am not interested in how elite or not Airborne is, only whether or not they provide folks with good service or not. You've been living amongst the trees and prospecting for fools gold too long if you are not aware that many businesses do, in fact, inform potential customers of upcoming sales or give them the product at the sales price if the customer purchased it just prior to the sales price. I've purchased bikes, wheels, and many other things on the Internet or in the store and have been told from time to time that if I waited they would be on sale or was even given the sales price at that time.

Your "woody" for Airborne, despite no apparent connection to these folks , though, is duly noted and I hope only that they are able to provide you the appropriate satisfaction. I'd go so far to say with your invective and lack of interest in facts that you would make a fine candidate for the Tea Party.

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    I sent them 4-5 emails before my beloved bride contacted them.

Kick Start My Heart
    I don't kow much about Airborne or their policies, but I have business experience.
    An item can go on sale, reflecting a lower price from the manufacturer, distributor or whatever the hand before is.
    The bike purchased before the sale was announced may have cost Airborne more than the stock brought in after the sale is announced. (or relatively close to), so there is a financial component to consider.
    That doesn't help your communication issue, but as for price, is a relevant factor.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

mtbr member
    Apr 2013
    Come on, guys... it was reasonable on his part to ask if they would adjust the price on a bike he ordered being as it seems that they put it on sale the day they shipped it (according to his post). It appears that during his purchasing experience they were very quick to respond, but not to his request about the price adjustment. It seems a viable gripe to me.

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    You are either an Airborne flak or completely daft, watts888. You know what they say about folks who are always talking about being a "man's man." If your having trouble getting it up (or finding) it read trial prospector's post--apparently Airborne has helped him out.

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    Davez26, after three emails, several weeks, with no response, I asked them for at least the courtesy of a response. I did not receive one, haven't to this day. That is the problem.

mtbr member
    Mar 2012
    The sad part about this thread is that you will probably not be able to enjoy a fine bike.

I purchased a bike from them. It was exactly as described, overbuilt like an aluminum sh@t-house, and cheap. I sent them an email once and they responded first thing the next day.
    I feel sorry for your experience with them, but as far as I am concerned, they are a legit company putting out good, affordable bikes.

mtbr member

Quote Originally Posted by bradkay View Post
    Come on, guys... it was reasonable on his part to ask if they would adjust the price on a bike he ordered being as it seems that they put it on sale the day they shipped it (according to his post). It appears that during his purchasing experience they were very quick to respond, but not to his request about the price adjustment. It seems a viable gripe to me.
    If everything he says is true, then yes it's a valid complaint in my book. It's unfortunate, as I and many other mtbr members have had good experiences with them. If his complaint is legit, it appears as if Airborne may be getting too big too fast...

mtbr member
    first of all thanks for explaining things a little better so we could understand the situation.
    now let me tell you a story about a guy (ok me) i buy stuff all the time and i do a crap load of research before hand on prices and the overall quality and i read all the reviews and when I'm done and have decided i want something and it is a good product and a decent price i buy it.
    now let me tell you what happens almost every time a week or two maybe a month later the **** goes on sale and let me tell you it never fails no matter what it is I'm buying it happens to me almost every time i even started to wait a month or longer after i decided what i want to see if it would go on sale and it never does until after i bought it.
    i usually just write it off as bad timing and move on. my point is the product you bought was good enough for you at the price/time you bought it so use it ride it and love it don't get hung up on the fact it went on sale the next day you got what you wanted when you wanted it and at the price you were comfortable with at the time and thats what matters.
    i buy my bikes from the local shop just incase stuff like this comes about its just easier to speak with people in person and sometimes even then things get lost in the mix and i need to call them back or remind them, believe me i used to sell tires not related i know but sometimes it is just hard to keep up with everyone on everything and things do fall in the cracks or get shuffled to the side no matter how hard we try it happens .

so i say don't let it get you down move on go ride and have a blast on your new bike
    after an hour on the trail you will forget all about it.
    surly karate monkey
    surly ogre

Hi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyin_W View Post
    (Not an Airborne owner, although I do use their tablets during cold season.)
    Hate to sh!t on your parade, but that stuff doesn't work. Their loss (or settling) of a class-action lawsuit is the proof.

That aside, it's good to know that when I don't get my way in life, I can just sic my lawyer wife on other people.

PS - OP, learn to use the quote feature. Thanks.

mtbr member
    Jan 2012

I have about 2,000, mostly trail miles on my first generation Goblin and it's never let me down. It compares very well to a Stumpjumper or X-Caliber hardtail. It's *****in'! Airborne bikes are less-expensive due to their business model but they aren't lacking anywhere. At the time of purchase, Jeremy spent about a half hour on the phone with me to discuss sizing for the bike I was about to order. His advice was spot-on as the bike feels and rides great. I was super-impressed with the service I got.

Kanye here decided that he should get the sale price, even though he ordered before the sale starts. His timing wasn't fortunate.

I think we should close this thread before his pants-wearing esquire wife comes in here and threatens to get all litigious on everyone. "Do you know who my wife is?!?!?!" LOL

AZ
    banned
    Did your wife attach naked pics?

mtbr member
    Jan 2012

Quote Originally Posted by AZ View Post
    Well, she doesn't always have to wear the pants.

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    Let's see, it looks like most of Airborne's wrenchers and "ambassadors" have responded by now, and an intelligent lot they appear to be as they drool and drag their knuckles through this thread. For those of you here who are genuinely interested in what may transpire if you are buy a bike from these folks, I hope there is enough to give you some pause before you shell out some $. Apparently $500 isn't a lot for some of the 1 percenters responding here, but it is a lot for me.

mtbr member
    OK hitking, I apologize for criticizing you for needing your wife's help. Based on information that you didn't provide in earlier posts, she contacted Airborne on her own in support of you. I'll even give her kudos for supporting you're bike hobby.

I still think it's not right to expect Airborne to give you a discount on the price after you bought it though. I'll assume you don't e-mail amazon or walmart everytime you buy something and it goes on sale afterwards. Even if you did, if they don't have a price match guarantee (which surprisingly some have started doing), you know that they won't give you credit on a previous purchase. You shouldn't expect Airborne, or any other online store to act any different.

As far as customer service goes, we still don't know how long it was between you're first e-mail and now. If it's just a couple days, hard to support you. If it's a couple weeks, you'd have a better argument.

Their reaction to you're posting on their facebook page is justified too. It's their facebook page, not yours, and they can remove any comment they want. I've never seen it, because I don't have an Airborne bike, but I'll assume it's used to inform the public about their company, their bikes, and their sales. For comparison, if you're wife used a public facebook page to advertise her law practice, where prospective clients could learn more about her, would she appreciate it if a disgruntled individual started posting negative comments? Do you think she'd leave them up there, or take them down?

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by bradkay View Post
    There's nothing wrong with requesting the price adjustment. There's also nothing wrong with them replying:

Some guy responded by saying that he would have to speak to the director to answer this question.
    I don't personally own an Airborne, but one of the guys I ride with has already chimed on in this thread with the following:

Quote Originally Posted by skyphix View Post
    I broke a part on my Airborne. They gave me excellent customer support and actually went above and beyond, in my eyes. Sorry to let you down.
    I've been witnessing that first hand, and I'm definitely impressed with how they're treating their customers.

Here's the part that kills me. My friend above, and many of the posts I've seen on Airborne talk about how helpful Airborne is on the phone, including another guy in this thread:

Quote Originally Posted by perturbo View Post
    At the time of purchase, Jeremy spent about a half hour on the phone with me to discuss sizing for the bike I was about to order. His advice was spot-on as the bike feels and rides great. I was super-impressed with the service I got.
    Why not just pick up the phone and call them? They have absolutely no obligation to give you any sort of price match or credit, but calling up and saying, "Hey, I spoke with XXX on the XXth, and he said he'd need to speak to the director. Is there any progress? Can we do a price match? Store credit? Partial price match?"

It doesn't hurt to ask, but how you ask is important, and the replies in this thread give me a feeling I know why communication broke down.

ultimately, my wife posted something about their lousy customer service on their facebook page. It was promptly deleted. The next day, she received an email from Jeremy, the director, who, up to that point, had been too busy to make a decision regarding the sales price, informing her that he would not allow derogatory remarks on his facebook page. In other words, he is censoring customers. So, if you want to spend upwards of two grand on a bike from a shop that does not believe in customer service, by all means do so. Who knows what they will do when your bike breaks. Presumably, that would be your fault.
    It looks like any decision Jeremy may have been trying to make around this was made for him. Customer service doesn't mean giving in to harrassment and offering partial refunds to customers who bought a perfectly good product at a perfectly good price.

I could have bought my bike for much, much cheaper if I'd waited until a sale yesterday. I'm not firing off multiple angry letters asking them to price-match a bike I agreed to buy for a higher price.

If you couldn't afford it, you shouldn't have bought it. $500 is a lot, and reaching out to them wasn't a bad idea, but you agreed to buy the product at a price, and they held up their side of the bargain.

If you weren't satisfied with the bike, you should have returned it, regardless of price.

If you aren't satisfied with them for failing to reply to your e-mails, ask yourself what part you might have played in that, and why you didn't pick up the phone.

I'm sure the company's not perfect, but starting a thread called "Avoid Airborne Bikes" because they gave you the bike you bought at the price you agreed to buy it at and didn't give you the price match you were hoping for and then stopped replying to your repeated e-mails is going a bit overboard.

I hope you can enjoy the bike. I'm definitely impressed with my friend's bike, and would seriously consider a Goblin XO as a top choice for my next bike, if my bike were to magically disappear tomorrow.

mtbr member

Picking up the phone and calling them seems like it'd be a lot easier than starting a hate thread. That and the insults are making me begin to believe this is a troll thread...

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by peteer01 View Post
    There's nothing wrong with requesting the price adjustment. There's also nothing wrong with them replying:

I don't personally own an Airborne, but one of the guys I ride with has already chimed on in this thread with the following:

I've been witnessing that first hand, and I'm definitely impressed with how they're treating their customers.

Here's the part that kills me. My friend above, and many of the posts I've seen on Airborne talk about how helpful Airborne is on the phone, including another guy in this thread:

Why not just pick up the phone and call them? They have absolutely no obligation to give you any sort of price match or credit, but calling up and saying, "Hey, I spoke with XXX on the XXth, and he said he'd need to speak to the director. Is there any progress? Can we do a price match? Store credit? Partial price match?"

It doesn't hurt to ask, but how you ask is important, and the replies in this thread give me a feeling I know why communication broke down.

It looks like any decision Jeremy may have been trying to make around this was made for him. Customer service doesn't mean giving in to harrassment and offering partial refunds to customers who bought a perfectly good product at a perfectly good price.

I could have bought my bike for much, much cheaper if I'd waited until a sale yesterday. I'm not firing off multiple angry letters asking them to price-match a bike I agreed to buy for a higher price.

If you couldn't afford it, you shouldn't have bought it. $500 is a lot, and reaching out to them wasn't a bad idea, but you agreed to buy the product at a price, and they held up their side of the bargain.

If you weren't satisfied with the bike, you should have returned it, regardless of price.

If you aren't satisfied with them for failing to reply to your e-mails, ask yourself what part you might have played in that, and why you didn't pick up the phone.

I'm sure the company's not perfect, but starting a thread called "Avoid Airborne Bikes" because they gave you the bike you bought at the price you agreed to buy it at and didn't give you the price match you were hoping for and then stopped replying to your repeated e-mails is going a bit overboard.

I hope you can enjoy the bike. I'm definitely impressed with my friend's bike, and would seriously consider a Goblin XO as a top choice for my next bike, if my bike were to magically disappear tomorrow.

Well said.

Squareback Esq.

PS. I have never even seen an Airborne bike, and the cold medicine is a different trademark category.

Of the Nameless Rabble
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by 05kas05 View Post
    first of all thanks for explaining things a little better so we could understand the situation.
    now let me tell you a story about a guy (ok me) i buy stuff all the time and i do a crap load of research before hand on prices and the overall quality and i read all the reviews and when I'm done and have decided i want something and it is a good product and a decent price i buy it.
    now let me tell you what happens almost every time a week or two maybe a month later the **** goes on sale and let me tell you it never fails no matter what it is I'm buying it happens to me almost every time i even started to wait a month or longer after i decided what i want to see if it would go on sale and it never does until after i bought it.
    i usually just write it off as bad timing and move on. my point is the product you bought was good enough for you at the price/time you bought it so use it ride it and love it don't get hung up on the fact it went on sale the next day you got what you wanted when you wanted it and at the price you were comfortable with at the time and thats what matters.
    i buy my bikes from the local shop just incase stuff like this comes about its just easier to speak with people in person and sometimes even then things get lost in the mix and i need to call them back or remind them, believe me i used to sell tires not related i know but sometimes it is just hard to keep up with everyone on everything and things do fall in the cracks or get shuffled to the side no matter how hard we try it happens .

so i say don't let it get you down move on go ride and have a blast on your new bike
    after an hour on the trail you will forget all about it.
    This gentleman has the most reasonable, cogent reply on this post. The OP should listen to him.

I will add: Yes, go have a blast on your new bike; the joy it will bring you will outweigh any discount they could possibly come up with (well, except for a screaming, 90-percent-off-going-out-of-business sale).

I like this place

unrooted
    i sent them 4-5 emails before my beloved bride contacted them.
    stfu and ride your bike.
    195 lbs-6'4" Banshee Prime XL
    Ride Mammoth, Tahoe & Vegas

PLEASE GIVE ME NEGATIVE REP!

AZ
    banned
    1 percenters responding here,

FFFFFFFFT! Guy's like you get the 1/2% treatment. Go ride your bike and wait for Airborne to get back to you.

unrooted
    i sent them 4-5 emails before my beloved bride contacted them.
    stfu and ride your bike.
    195 lbs-6'4" Banshee Prime XL
    Ride Mammoth, Tahoe & Vegas

PLEASE GIVE ME NEGATIVE REP!

Ovaries on the Outside
    lulz. I'm guessing no one wants to see them.

Quote Originally Posted by AZ View Post

mtbr member
    Aug 2012
    If you spend a few minutes of reading in the Airborne forum here on MTBR you would have found that Jeremy is very active here. He has never failed to respond to a PM from me. You also would have learned that they answer their phone and are happy to talk to their customers.

If your emails to them were anything like your post here I don't blame them for not answering you. You have been abusive to other members and you behavior is juvenile at best. Your only posts on MTBR have been in this hate thread. Its very clear you have no intention of discussing the issue, your only purpose is to bad mouth Airborne.

I also don't understand why you are so upset that other people have had positive experiences with Airborne, and why you are so derogatory to those who have. You told your story on a public forum, supposedly as a warning to other potential buyers. Some people disagree. Why the zealotry?
    My feeling is that there has to more to the story to give you such a mad-on for Airborne, or you are simply a troll.
    Either way it's a great bike, troll less and ride more.
    Safe trails.
    "You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning." ShakyPuddin

banned
    Jun 2007
    ...For those of you here who are genuinely interested in what may transpire if you are buy a bike from these folks...
    *OP orders a bike, his order was filled, and promptly shipped. He received, and has been enjoying his new bike.
    [end of genuine story]

Instead of riding his new bike, and being jolly during the holidays, creates an MTBR account to start this thread to flame a company who provided exactly what they promised. ONLY because they would not give him a new sale price 5 days AFTER the transaction!
    His bad-azz attorney spouse harasses them, they cease communications, and he now insults and attacks anyone who here questions his actions.

Please, re-read post #14. What part of "Unless, I'm missing something here" - did you not get?
    Invective? No, I suspect my version is deadly accurate.
    Last edited by Flyin_W; 12-12-2013 at 09:44 AM.

mtbr member
    So, let me get this straight....

You think that Airborne were "scared" into responding to you because your wife put "ESQ" at the end of her email chain....

Why?

Last time I checked, there wasn't any kind of law that forced a person to respond to an email - but hey, I could be wrong. Maybe they thought that you would sue them if they didn't respond, lol....

mtbr member
    Dec 2013
    I'm sitting here, reading this and am literally scratching my head. I simply wanted to point out that Airborne is not all it's cracked up to be. And you are sending me hate-mail? How about directing your vitriol to those who actually deserve it, Jeremy and his trolls who seemed to have been very active on this thread. For those of you who are not Jeremy or his trolls, I would ask myself why? Why would Jeremy use his various handles to deflect from the real issue? Yes, they didn't respond to my emails for a whole month. I started emailing on November 2, 2013 and my wife did not jump into the fray until a month later. So, ask yourselves, why would they respond to my wife's email and not to mine? Also, and this is for you Jeremy (and your trolls) I have sent a letter to the Better Business Bureau about this and other issues with your business which have since come to my attention. Perhaps you or trolls can invade their mail room to intercept the letter.

AZ
    banned
    I'm sitting here, reading this and am literally scratching my head. I simply wanted to point out that Airborne is not all it's cracked up to be. And you are sending me hate-mail? How about directing your vitriol to those who actually deserve it, Jeremy and his trolls who seemed to have been very active on this thread. For those of you who are not Jeremy or his trolls, I would ask myself why? Why would Jeremy use his various handles to deflect from the real issue? Yes, they didn't respond to my emails for a whole month. I started emailing on November 2, 2013 and my wife did not jump into the fray until a month later. So, ask yourselves, why would they respond to my wife's email and not to mine? Also, and this is for you Jeremy (and your trolls) I have sent a letter to the Better Business Bureau about this and other issues with your business which have since come to my attention. Perhaps you or trolls can invade their mail room to intercept the letter.

Meh, you over estimate your importance in the cycling world. We get it though, you were happy until you didn't get what you thought you were entitled to. Could you please point out who Jeremy is in this thread? His trolls in this thread? That could prove to be useful information, probably the only good use for this otherwise pos thread. Look forward to your reply with the names of people actually in this thread. TTFN.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast