Currently in Exile

New question here. Anyone have experience with Fastrax?

These are being sold on Ebay by JP sales. The bikes are said to be manfuctured in Tiawan, and they have quality entry level components hanging on them. The seller has over 700 feedbacks with a 98% positive feedback. I am looking for a FSXC bike for my wife (still), and these look interesting. I am simply looking for some input from somone who has actually seen this brand of bike in the flesh.

Thanks
    "There are those who would say there's something pathological about the need to ride, and they're probably on to something. I'd wager though that most of the society-approved compulsions leave deeper scars in the psyche than a need to go and ride a bicycle on a mountain." Cam McRea

mtbr member
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenspokes
    These are being sold on Ebay by JP sales. The bikes are said to be manfuctured in Tiawan, and they have quality entry level components hanging on them. The seller has over 700 feedbacks with a 98% positive feedback. I am looking for a FSXC bike for my wife (still), and these look interesting. I am simply looking for some input from somone who has actually seen this brand of bike in the flesh.

Thanks
    Did you end up getting the bike? I'm looking at the ebay ad, apparently a different username, but similar situation. Basic components, but resembles a kona dawgmatic. Rear shock is very marginal but still if it sells for less than 300 it wouldn't be so bad.